Protection tea and powder

Previously posted

8 Likes

I’m in the school of thought that one can never have too many protection recipes and spells on hand- when you need them, you need them!

These are a blessing, @Mistress_Of_Herbs- thank you for sharing them! May everyone stay safe and well :pray::blush::shield:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria oh im all about protection.

5 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs Just asking, what protection do you use when using graveyard dirt so the spirit doesn’t attach itself to you. I was taught to always leave an offering at the grave of 3 pennies and some rum, after asking permission. Just want another view from a witch that uses grave dirt. Thanks :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I read to ask permission. I didn’t even think about the attachment thing. Smart

5 Likes

Oh… Someone sent me graveyard dirt, so I’m curious to know as well. She’d asked me if I wanted the dirt or something else, and I went for the dirt as I could easily get the other thing myself.

I think she said she left an offering at the grave. She also said she took it “with permission from Spirit.” But the dirt has obviously since changed hands.

6 Likes

@tracyS i always ask permission. The dirt i currently have is from a site that is from 1883 and of a 5 yr old named Thomas, and he died horrifically. So much pain. Im a physical medium. So i eased his pain to help him move on, and i got the dirt. I also buried a “gift”. I also ask permission to enter the cemetery, and provide my gratitude upon exsiting. But before even doing that i place protection upon myself so nothing can attack me or attach to me. Only once will i have anything ever follow me home, and never again.

5 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs Thankyou for this. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@tracyS also pennies and rum i believe is a hoodoo or voodoo thing, as an offering to one of their dieties. But i could totally wrong. I know my way works. So i continue to do that. I’m actually running low, so ill let yall know how it goes

5 Likes

@tracyS u are sooooooo welcome

5 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs Yes, it is hoodoo, alot of my practice involves hoodoo. But I seem to attract spirits (my auntys a Psychic and she says it’s because I’m a spiritualist, I’m still learning what that means :person_shrugging:), so I wanted to be careful not to bring anyone home before I collect any dirt. :grin::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@tracyS Oh absolutely. Make sure to protect yourself always. Carry crystals, sachets, amulets whatever u need too. Walk in there like u have diamond armor on. And nothing can get thru.

5 Likes