Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes

This looks easy to make and you can make them ahead, so they’d be ready for dessert at any time during the holidays. And no crust! I’m weird, I don’t like pumpkin pie crusts.

Enjoy!

Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes

Ingredients:

Cooking spray
2/3 c. all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice, plus more for garnish
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
Pinch kosher salt
1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin puree
3/4 c. evaporated milk
2/3 c. granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Whipped cream, for garnishing

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350º. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners and grease with cooking spray.

In a large bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until combined.

In a separate large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until completely combined.

Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until fully combined.

Pour mixture into prepared liners until 3/4 full.

Bake for 25 minutes, then let cool slightly (cupcakes will sink!) before chilling in the fridge to set.

Garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice before serving.

5 Likes

I am drooling over this :drooling_face::jack_o_lantern::cupcake: I had so much pumpkin puree from Halloween that I’ve been eating pumpkin everything for the past week- and the freezer is still stocked with it! :laughing: And even so, here I am considering more recipes :yum:

I made pumpkin puree and used it for pumpkin bread, pumpkin cake, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin soup, a spread for toast, pumpkin stirfry… but no pumpkin pie cupcakes yet! Time to remedy that :joy: Thanks for this lovely recipe, @Amethyst!

The sprinkle of pumpkin spice on top is a nice touch- I usually just do cinnamon and it really adds to the decoration! :+1:

3 Likes

I’d love to make these but I just can’t stand long enough to cook and clean, but these sound so tasty and easy to do.

I’ll see if I can find another pumpkin recipe for you next week if you want. Something savory for a change that’s not soup.

Glad you like the recipe! :hugs:

3 Likes

Mmmmm yummy :yum: grr now I want some!

2 Likes

LOL. Me too! :drooling_face: The picture that went with them looked so good!

1 Like

You have so many wonderful recipes to share, @Amethyst! :heart_eyes: I’m not the best at following recipes word-for-word, but I enjoy using them as guidelines or (when I’m short of most of the ingredients) inspiration! :laughing:

So yes, please- if you happen to come across another good one I’d love to see it! Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Pumpkin is a favorite in our family. For me the smell and taste of pumpkin pie is right up there with my morning spiced chai . This is a great recipe! How kind of you to share @Amethyst!

2 Likes

Oh, I’ve got recipes out my … well, I’ve got a lot of recipes. Enough to post new ones every day three times a day last year for the month of December to celebrate the holidays. I’ve got an easy looking one picked for you love, I’ll post it here in a bit. :woman_cook:

You’re welcome! I’m glad I could give you a wonderful sense memory. I love looking at recipes but because I’m disabled I can’t cook all that much anymore. So I share what I find so that others can enjoy them. So I’m glad you liked @berta!

1 Like

Hooray, @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Can’t wait to see the recipe :grin: .

Sorry you can’t cook much anymore, but know that your love for crafting yummy things is carried on in the recipes you share! Whenever I read them or use pieces of them in my own cooking it’s like we’re cooking together :woman_cook: Thanks for passing around the love! :salt::bowl_with_spoon::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, love! It gives me joy to know that others like what little gems I’ve found. Makes me happy so thank you again for the comment!

1 Like