Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!

I’ve been going through the self initiation course and I was going through the list of deities ( https://spells8.com/topic/first-devotional/ ) and I noticed there aren’t many gods associated with death. I know it says it isn’t a comprehensive list but I was wondering if there was a reason behind it?

9 Likes

Thanks for the observation @Torista. That page wasn’t updated in a while. I think one of the big ones that was missing was Hades (god of death and king of the underworld). I just added it to the page.

For a much more comprehensive list, I recommend you explore this page: List of Death Deities

10 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: What books do you recommend?

A post was split to a new topic: A few questions about the self initiation and practicing

2 posts were split to a new topic: Talisman & Amulets Separate or Togetherr

A post was split to a new topic: Help! Keep getting the 10 of Swords

A post was split to a new topic: Spell for a Favorable Judgment

A post was split to a new topic: Change Payment Method

2 posts were split to a new topic: Spells to Prevent Conflict in the Workplace

2 posts were split to a new topic: Burning instead of Burying? Spell Question

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to use magick to help others?

Have you thought about astral projection? I have a ton of info if you would like.

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :dizzy: Astral Travel & Astral Projection

2 posts were split to a new topic: Anyone have experience with spirit companions?

5 posts were split to a new topic: Can you write poetry in your Book of Mirrors?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Am I missing messages from the Universe?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Guss what I got take a look here

A post was split to a new topic: Does anyone here practice with dragons?

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to stop others from “seeing” my protections?