Question: Help to feel the energy from my son

I am very happy to have found this group . I am an acupuncturist and acupressure. I just finished apothecary classes.I live in New Jersey. Im interested in learning. And meeting new people. I just lost my son it’s a month now and I really want to hear from him🙏🏻 I did the full moon last night but does anyone have an ideas to help me feel the energy from my son

11 Likes

Hi there Darlene :heart: I’ve moved your post to a new topic so it can get the attention it deserves. When I have a longer moment, I’ll come back and give you some tips and advice. In the meantime, I’m sure others will have some thoughts, too!

7 Likes

I am new and don’t have advice. I just wanted to give you a virtual hug!

6 Likes

Thank you so much I truly need it , I’m hanging on by a thread .

5 Likes

Okay, so I want to go into this being as sensitive to your situation as possible. I also want you to know that I extend my deepest condolences to you. A loss like that, though I haven’t experienced it myself, must be terrible. I couldn’t imagine losing my own child and I can’t even being to imagine how you feel.

With that being said, sometimes they’re just not around yet. Sometimes it may take them a while to get used to things on the Otherside. This could be especially true since it’s only been recently that your son passed. My biggest advice I can give to you is give it time. You’re still going through the grieving process and something like this is going to take a long time to even just feel okay.

My suggestion to you would be to create an ancestor altar and include images of him, things he likes, and leave offerings and water for him. Water is considered to be an easy conduit and vessel for spirits across many cultures and traditions. Leaving a fresh clean bowl out in a place just for him can encourage him to come visit when he’s ready. Speak to him, sing to him, do whatever things you would do if he were there with you physically.

Again, I’m so, so sorry for your loss and I wish there were more I could do or offer.

5 Likes

I’m terribly sorry for your loss! I agree with @MeganB to create an ancestor altar. I have one and I love it. I light a candle every morning. It helps things go smoother. It definitely doesn’t bring them back but it centers their energy to a sentimental area. I wish the best for you! If you need, I’m always here!

5 Likes

Thank you so much so I put his picture and things he likes so I will light a candle every day and put out water for him . If there is anything else you can think of while I’m waiting for him to come visit me I would appreciate it :pray:t2::pray:t2:

6 Likes

Any of his favorite things or someone you remember him by most…add it. :relaxed:

4 Likes

New post available which could help:

5 Likes

I also know of another way I could share, if I may?

4 Likes

This works for me and I do it a few times a year just to feel close to my sister.

Dream of One Who Has Passed Through the Veil

You will need:

• 1 white candle
  • A picture of the deceased
  • A pentagram
  • Lavender in a natural bag (cotton, muslin)

Light the white candle and stare at the flame for a few minutes. Then put the picture at eye level and say:

"You have passed through the veil;
But with this spell,
I will dream of you soon,
This I foretell.

Place the picture under your pillow. Let the candle burn to a stub, extinguish & place it in the bag of Lavender. Sleep with these items under your pillow for three nights to receive the dream you want.

:warning: Mod Note: This spell is from SpellsOfMagic.com

5 Likes

side note: I say the chant three times a time.

4 Likes