QUICK Crystal HELP PLEASE :)

My boyfriend has an interview for a new job position and he has to travel 45 minutes for it. I want to put some crystals in my car for safe travels and also one for good luck or something to boost confidence, luck, etc. WE NEED THIS!!! He goes in 2 hours. I realize that is not much time to answer and that’s okay! I didn’t think of this until NOW of course lol. SO if anyone can help, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Thank you ahead of time and blessed be everyone! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

8 Likes

Obsidian for protection
Aventurine for luck and prosperity
Clear Quartz for whatever you want to program it for :wink:
I have Labradorite in my car.
Just what I could think of at the moment. Good luck.
:butterfly:

8 Likes

I know I’m late to this and he’s probably already on his way or there, but I just wanted to extend my well-wishes to you and your boyfriend! :sparkles: :pray:

7 Likes

I’m way too late but I hope everything went well!

7 Likes

Thank you, I suggested these crystals for him to have in the car, and I put them in there. He said it went well. Thank you everyone!!!

7 Likes

You’re so very welcome! :partying_face: I know I was late, but I’m glad to hear that he thinks it went well.

May it be a prosperous venture for you both! :pray: :sparkles: :tada:

7 Likes

Sorry I’m sliding in late to the party, but just want to say congrats that the interview went well! I’ll be keeping you both in my thoughts as you wait to hear back. Good luck and many blessings to you both! :heart::pray::candle:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.