Quick HI to EVERYONE!

Just wanted to say HI to Everyone!! Snuggle Bug Season is just around the corner!!! My Favorite Time of the Year! Already have decor pulled from the closet!! Yay!! Hope all is well with everyone and the coming chill in the air is as exciting to you also!! What is above is Below! So mote it be!! Take care, all of you beautiful souls!!!

10 Likes

Hello right back lovely, yes, “it’s the most wonderful time of the year” :musical_note: :studio_microphone: The chill is starting here too, and the dark nights are slowly coming in. Looking forward to first putting up my black Halloween tree (it’s a Christmas tree but black :joy:), and decorating the house for Samhain, and the Yule. Yes! :partying_face: All we need is snow. :pray:. Have a lovely day and weekend :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hello from the US. Happy to be here and eager to learn more.

10 Likes

@Little.Witch Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Make yourself at home. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I’m looking forward to the colder weather! I can’t wait!

It’s supposed to get down to 68F here where I live and that’s unheard of for us this time of year! This week, it’s not even supposed to break 95F during the day! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Hi there! Its getting cooler here too! I love it!

@Little.Witch welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here!

9 Likes

I just want to be able to take the air conditioners out. I’m not an all day, every room air condition person but 3rd floor living.

It’s just not going to feel right decorating in this heat and humidity. It’s raining and only 60° outside but 82° and humid inside with just a fan. I’m not able to decorate today anyway, maybe tomorrow will be better

Welcome to the family @Little.Witch

10 Likes

Hey Hey … It’s cold and rainy here today and tomorrow. I was hoping to put my decorations out… At least I can still decorate the inside. This is my favorite time of the year… It is a little chilly too fast… lol

10 Likes

Hello :wave: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Little.Witch
I’m so glad you have joined us, Janet, I’m Marsha from Colorado!
Welcome to the family! :hugs:
With love :heart: and Magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Happy snuggle bug season, @JypsyTP! Hope you had a lovely Sabbat and that the you’re enjoying the changing seasons- hooray for cozy weather! :partying_face: :heart:

@Little.Witch Welcome- make yourself at home here! :blush: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.