Quiz: Which Crystals Best For Me?

Carnelian! I should get one.

The carnelian stone is a captivating gemstone that brings warmth, passion, and energy to its user. Known as the stone of motivation, it provides an extremely empowering and positive force that sets good things in motion and rejuvenates the mind, body, and spirit.

Carnelian Stone Benefits

• Enhances motivation, determination, and courage
  • Improves public speaking in both eloquence and confidence
  • Provides good luck by attracting prosperity, resources, and success
  • Ignites feelings of passion and love
  • Promotes good choices in life
  • Protects against internal or external anger, resentment, and abuse
  • Protects the home from theft, fire, storms, and accidents
  • Assist with physical training and exercise
  • Promotes menstrual health and fertility
  • Rejuvenates our life force by promoting good blood circulation
  • Boosts metabolism

Ideas for How to Use Your Carnelian Tumbled Stone

• Carry carnelian with you to help you stop procrastinating.
  • Place a carnelian stone in your pocket and in your child’s pocket to improve the love between the two of you.
  • Meditate with your carnelian tumbled stone to help you understand how to manifest your dreams.
  • Athletes have been carrying carnelian stone for centuries to improve their physical strength and abilities.
  • Architects, builders and construction workers can use carnelian to help them perform their jobs and guard them against accidents with tools.
  • Singers often use carnelian tumbled stone to improve their voice.
  • Men can carry their carnelian stone in their pocket to end a mid-life crisis.
  • Women and men often benefit from using orange carnelian to help encourage pregnancy.
  • Journalists and public speakers can use carnelian to improve their speaking ability.
  • Sleep next to your carnelian stone to rekindle the passion in your relationship
11 Likes

I have 5 rough emeralds. I like having them around!!! Especially because I’m of the earth element like emerald.

8 Likes

My son’s birthstone & is a Taurus! Another reason I really like it, I just habe little of it. :gem:

8 Likes

Another one for Amethyst! It’s perfect for me!

8 Likes

Red Jasper

Red Jasper is the perfect crystal for you right now!

Red Jasper is known as the stone of endurance, providing physical strength and vitality as well as a focused and determined mind. It offers physical and spiritual protection, and promotes justice. Red Jasper’s steady and grounding energy leads to self-mastery in our endeavors.

Red Jasper Stone Benefits

• Helps us stay the course to follow our goals through to completion
  • Relaxes the emotions and offers us a feeling of stability
  • Assists us in doing tasks we don’t want to do
  • Cleanses the aura and activates kundalini energy
  • Promotes passion, both in what inspires us and in sex
  • Helps us remember our dreams and provides protection for shamanic journeying
  • Sends negative energy back to its source
  • Reduces stress and anxiety
  • Protects against danger
  • Provides physical strength and stamina
  • Offers support when we are healing from an illness or injury
  • Promotes a healthy circulatory system and detoxifies the blood

Ideas For How To Use Your Tumbled Red Jasper Stone

• Use your tumbled red jasper stone as a worry stone to relieve stress and anxiety.
  • Meditate with red jasper to help you clear your mind and concentrate on your practice.
  • Place a tumbled red jasper stone in your car to protect you from accidents.
  • Keep red jasper with you when you are doing a project that requires physical strength or mental endurance.
  • Put a tumbled red jasper stone in your child’s pocket to ward off bullying at school.
  • Place your red jasper stone under your pillow to help you remember your dreams and to wake up with a passion for living.
  • Bring red jasper to a loved one who is in the hospital to promote healing.
9 Likes

What Crystal is Best For Me? Jeannie
Citrine

Citrine is the perfect crystal for you right now!

Citrine is the stone to use when you want to improve your motivation and manifest your desires. It brings the energy of the sun into our lives, and promotes vitality, joy, and warmth. Its inspiring energy provides us with fresh beginnings and a love for life itself.

Citrine Stone Benefits

• Transmutes negative energy, thoughts, and feelings into positive
  • It is one of two crystals on earth that doesn’t need to be cleared, Kyanite being the other one
  • Promotes the work of the solar plexus to boost confidence
  • Increases physical energy and stamina
  • Brings warmth and joy into our lives
  • Helps us attract the people and situations we desire
  • Helps make our dreams come true
  • Brings positive energy into all situations and it helps us see the good in any situation
  • Cleanses and rejuvenates the aura and spiritual self
  • Promotes feelings of inspiration, motivation, creativity, and high energy
  • Carries the power of the sun, bringing us radiance, care-free feelings, and
  • the ability to go with the flow
  • Assists us in finding solutions to our problems and acting on them with courage
  • Attracts love and happiness into our lives
  • Promotes a healthy urinary tract, kidneys, digestive system, thyroid, gall bladder, and endocrine system

Ideas For How To Use Your Tumbled Citrine Stone

• Place your citrine stone on your desk or in your “money area” to promote wealth.
  • Meditate with your citrine stone to improve your confidence, cleanse your spiritual experience and bring about feelings of joy and radiance.
  • Hold your citrine stone when you feel ill to absorb its cleansing and radiant citrine properties.
  • Bring it into your dining area to promote healthy digestion.
  • Exercise with your citrine stone in your pocket to enjoy its energizing qualities.
  • Keep it with you when you want to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
  • Place your citrine stone in your place of work to enhance your feelings of inspiration and motivation.
  • Place your citrine stone in pots of marigolds, sunflowers, or daisies. Citrine will promote healthy flowers and the flowers will brighten the citrine crystal.
10 Likes

:star2:Siofra
I didnt know that Amethyst helps with stress and anxiety and helps with psychic attacks.
Thank you!
:star2: Christina
Emerald+ promotes patience and improves intuition, clairvoyance and psychic abilities!! Helps Memory this is a really good stone. I think I would like to work with a emerald. This is a really great website I would like to print this up and put it in my BOS!! Emerald is for the Emerald, the birthstone of May , carries the rich green color of Spring and radiates a beautiful vivid tone. They are considered to be a symbol of rebirth and love. Emeralds are the rarest gemstones and are typically mined in Colombia, Brazil, Afghanistan and Zambia.
I also like how it helps improve self esteem and helps with negative patterns! What a great stone
:star2:Limberry

Blockquote
I really love this stone I could always improve self love you know! But is an awesome stone great stone!!
:star2::star2:Sara29

Blockquote
Carnelian is the artist stone!! Awsome!

:star2: ::CelestiaMoon
I need some help sorting out my goals
that is crazy that is send negative energy back to its source! I love Red Jasper I have some its beautiful!
Well witches this was super fun and I so appreciate you all so much!!
Jeannie

10 Likes

I agree, this was a lot of fun and I learned so much! Going to copy these to my BoS and find a nice piece of Red Jasper somewhere to keep close. I appreciate you too @Jeannie1 and @christina4 and all you wonderful witchy souls :heart:

8 Likes

Wow that quiz went deep- there were some thought-proking questions in there! :grin:

And cheers to @sarah29- we’re carnelian budies! :orange_heart: :sparkles: As I was answering the questions I thought it was going to be Amesthyst, but what a fun surprise to get my current go-to stone! :two_hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing this fun quiz, Christina! :hugs:

9 Likes

Just like the you won from me!!! :sweat_smile: How’s that working out??

7 Likes

I’m boring :rofl: and got Clear Quartz!

Clear Quartz is the perfect crystal for you right now!

Clear quartz is a highly versatile stone that is like a source of light in our lives and is considered to be the perfect jewel. It can be programmed to amplify an intention, such as attaining a goal, providing healing energy, enhancing spiritual growth, or answering our prayers. It is also known as ice crystal, mountain crystal, Alaska diamond, rock crystal quartz or just rock crystal.

Clear Quartz Benefits

• Promotes healing for almost any condition
  • Cleanses the inner spirit
  • Brings a positive outlook
  • Helps us find our purpose
  • Provides a connection with higher consciousness
  • Assists us in finding the answers we seek to improve our lives
  • Amplifies the healing properties of other crystals and gemstones
  • Improves concentration and memory
  • Helps us decipher hidden messages in our dreams
  • Draws pain away from the body
  • Promotes a healthy immune and circulatory system
  • Assists with weight loss

Ideas For How To Use Your Tumbled Clear Quartz Stone

• Meditate with your clear quartz stone to help you tap into your higher consciousness.
  • Hold clear quartz in your hand when you are journaling to help you come to deep realizations.
  • Keep your clear quartz stone in your pocket to help you be more optimistic.
  • Visualize a health condition being healed while holding your clear quartz stone to promote healing.
  • Hold your clear quartz stone in your hand to uplift your mood.
  • Place clear quartz in any area where you want to dispel negative energy.
  • Keep your clear quartz stone with your other crystals to increase their power.
  • Sleep with a clear quartz stone under your pillow to help you understand your dreams.
  • Place a clear quartz stone in the fuel line in your car to reduce fuel consumption.
  • Keep clear quartz in your pocket while exercising or dieting to help you lose weight.
9 Likes

Not boring!!! Clear Quartz is by far one of the best crystals available. It replaces any stone like rosemary with herbs. It’s the master healer!!! It can heal so many things and people!!! You just have to know how to utilize the magical energies it holds!! :pray::gem::crystal_ball:

9 Likes

I agree with @christina4, not boring at all! That’s an amazing stone! It’s one of my favorites to have, wear, hold, use! Embrace it @MeganB

9 Likes

haha I know it’s a great stone @christina4 and @Susurrus – it just shows that there is a lot going on for me right now and I basically need a catch-all crystal :gem: that’s good for everything and boy is that true right now :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I just did a spell with a yellow candle & a smaller piece of clear quartz to open communication. Mercury Retrograde is tough for me this time around. I’m going to do another meditation later today with Shungite. I did one the other day with that & Howlite in each hand.

I also bought another small bar of Amethyst Soap. Along with Citrine soap, Red Jasper soap, & Rose Quartz soap. I like to use them before rituals or spells. I also use them in my witchy showers too. They smell really good & I feel amazing afterward.

7 Likes

I just did the quiz and it says i need amethyst, i used to have one but i’m sure i can use a quartz hopefully.
blessed be and thanks for sharing :sunflower:

10 Likes

Clear Quartz is also a great stone. If you set the affirmation/intention for what you need it for, it should be fine to use as well!

Have a great day!

10 Likes

Excellent quiz, I got Amethyst. Weirdly, this is my favorite stone, I love purple and I have always been attracted to this stone. I also like Rainbow Moonstone and Selenite. Beside the quiz, the website provided is a good source of information for crystal lovers and enthusiasts. Thanks again for the quiz, it was fun.

10 Likes

We have quite the gang of Amethyst being the stone for us! Excellent! I like the Amethyst stone, I’ve always been around it, it was my grandmother’s favorite also. So I have her jewelry with Amethyst as the stone. There is a lot of great information on the quiz site about the different stones.

9 Likes

I got Carnelian as well!

9 Likes