I thought this would spark some interest.
The amethyst stone produces a magnetic field that provides positive results to all living beings, and it works to calm and counteract negative energies.
- Promotes the work of the crown chakra to enhance communication with higher intelligence.
- Stimulates the third eye chakra, boosting intuition and psychic abilities
- Provides a sense of calm and wellbeing, and reduces stress and anxiety
- Counteracts negative energies in the environment and electromagnetic pollution
- Protects against psychic attack
- Deepens understanding of oneself and others
- Promotes restful sleep and decreases nightmares
- Uplifts and calms at the same time
- Promotes patience and inner strength
- Reduces mind chatter and improves meditation
- Improves mental focus, memory, and decision-making
- Improves blood circulation
- Inhibits bacterial growth
- Promotes healthy cell regeneration
- Place your tumbled amethyst stone under your pillow to promote healthy sleep. A large amethyst geode can be placed next to your bed to enjoy the same benefit.
- Place your amethyst stone on your desk or in an area where you typically feel stressed or overwhelmed to promote a sense of calm.
- Meditate with your amethyst tumbled stone to enhance your spiritual experience and improve your results.
- Place your amethyst stone in a struggling plant or near an anxious pet. It will work to heal and rejuvenate.
- Keep your amethyst in a highly trafficked area to diffuse negative energies. You might also place it in a room where you find yourself always fighting with a spouse or family member to clear the stuck energies.
- Hold your tumbled amethyst stone when you feel ill to absorb its incredible healing qualities.
I have a lot of Amethyst & I have it in a few forms. Tumbled, rough, flip flops, heart, geodes, slices… I think I will make a pouch with some in it to carry with me!
Emerald is the perfect crystal for you right now!
The emerald is an alluring stone that has been a symbol of renewal, hope, and growth for thousands of years. It brings tranquility, a fresh perspective, and vitality to the heart and soul, and it carries a unifying energy that promotes friendship and marital happiness. It is known as the stone of successful love.
Emerald Gemstone Benefits
Activates inspiration, motivation, passion, and creativity
Promotes patience, compassion, and unconditional love
Improves intuition, clairvoyance, and psychic abilities
Enhances mental clarity, memory, and wisdom
Brings about the merging of intellect, discernment, and intuition to create powerful insights
Soothing to the emotions, yet livening to thoughts and insights
Provides relief of heartache and the ability to overcome negative patterns
Brings cooperation and balance to people in groups
Encourages abundance in our lives through a trusting and grateful heart
Promotes health of the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, pancreas, gall bladder, and eyes
Assists in faster recovery from infectious disease
Supports childbirth and increases fertility
Ideas For How To Use Your Emerald Tumbled Stone
Wear your emerald stone in a shirt pocket, near your heart to attract love.
Carry it in your pocket to improve self-esteem.
Meditate with your emerald stone to improve your memory.
Carry it with you to improve the results of a legal affair.
Meditate with emerald placed on an ailing organ for revitalization.
Keep it on your desk to bring about success and abundance.
Hold your emerald stone in your hand when you need to think wisely about a situation.
Place it in a shirt pocket to improve cardiovascular health.
Carry your emerald stone in your pocket when you have to work in teams to encourage cooperation.
One of the most commonly used crystals for healing, rose quartz is known as the stone of the heart, aiding in areas of love and self-acceptance. Its beauty carries a soft, feminine energy and circulates unconditional love and a gentle nurturing energy throughout its user.
- Attracts love into your life
- Encourages all types of love (self-love, family love, platonic love, and romantic love)
- Brings unconditional love into our lives by balancing emotions that result in empathy and compassion
- Improves feelings of self-acceptance, gratitude, trust, and confidence
- Helps eliminate paranoia, self-pity, and indecisiveness in everyday actions
- Reduces feelings of possessiveness and controlling behavior
- Detoxes negative thoughts, fears, and resentments from the body
- Improves the functioning of the heart and circulatory system
- Supports the female reproductive system and childbirth
- Hold your tumbled rose quartz stone in your hand as you meditate to bring more love, compassion, and acceptance into your life.
- Place the rose quartz on your heart chakra to bring about peaceful feelings before falling asleep.
- Carry rose quartz in your pocket to develop closer bonds with the people you come in contact with.
- Place a rose quartz crystal on your pregnant belly to help you bond with your baby.
- Place your baby’s milk inside a ring of rose quartz crystals for several minutes before feeding your baby to soothe colic.
- Place a rose quartz stone next to your bed to improve trust and intimacy with your partner.
- Place a rose quartz stone next to your child’s bed to help them sleep better.
- Hold rose quartz in your hand to relieve feelings of grief.
I love Rose Quartz! It’s such a beautiful stone! It always lifts my mood.
@christina4 Emerald is a great stone to have too! I have a pair of earrings made out of rough emerald & an emerald ring set in Rose Gold. I love that ring. I don’t wear it all the time because it was my grandmother’s then my mother’s.
Snap! I got amethyst too
It’s a gorgeous stone! We are amethyst twins!
Oh nice! Triplets! My wand is made with Amethyst! The shaft is amethyst & it has aquamarine, pearl, clear quartz, tin & silver solder.
Carnelian! I should get one.
The carnelian stone is a captivating gemstone that brings warmth, passion, and energy to its user. Known as the stone of motivation, it provides an extremely empowering and positive force that sets good things in motion and rejuvenates the mind, body, and spirit.
Carnelian Stone Benefits
- Enhances motivation, determination, and courage
- Improves public speaking in both eloquence and confidence
- Provides good luck by attracting prosperity, resources, and success
- Ignites feelings of passion and love
- Promotes good choices in life
- Protects against internal or external anger, resentment, and abuse
- Protects the home from theft, fire, storms, and accidents
- Assist with physical training and exercise
- Promotes menstrual health and fertility
- Rejuvenates our life force by promoting good blood circulation
- Boosts metabolism
Ideas for How to Use Your Carnelian Tumbled Stone
- Carry carnelian with you to help you stop procrastinating.
- Place a carnelian stone in your pocket and in your child’s pocket to improve the love between the two of you.
- Meditate with your carnelian tumbled stone to help you understand how to manifest your dreams.
- Athletes have been carrying carnelian stone for centuries to improve their physical strength and abilities.
- Architects, builders and construction workers can use carnelian to help them perform their jobs and guard them against accidents with tools.
- Singers often use carnelian tumbled stone to improve their voice.
- Men can carry their carnelian stone in their pocket to end a mid-life crisis.
- Women and men often benefit from using orange carnelian to help encourage pregnancy.
- Journalists and public speakers can use carnelian to improve their speaking ability.
- Sleep next to your carnelian stone to rekindle the passion in your relationship
I have 5 rough emeralds. I like having them around!!! Especially because I’m of the earth element like emerald.
My son’s birthstone & is a Taurus! Another reason I really like it, I just habe little of it.
Another one for Amethyst! It’s perfect for me!
Red JasperRed Jasper is the perfect crystal for you right now!
Red Jasper is known as the stone of endurance, providing physical strength and vitality as well as a focused and determined mind. It offers physical and spiritual protection, and promotes justice. Red Jasper’s steady and grounding energy leads to self-mastery in our endeavors.
Red Jasper Stone Benefits
- Helps us stay the course to follow our goals through to completion
- Relaxes the emotions and offers us a feeling of stability
- Assists us in doing tasks we don’t want to do
- Cleanses the aura and activates kundalini energy
- Promotes passion, both in what inspires us and in sex
- Helps us remember our dreams and provides protection for shamanic journeying
- Sends negative energy back to its source
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Protects against danger
- Provides physical strength and stamina
- Offers support when we are healing from an illness or injury
- Promotes a healthy circulatory system and detoxifies the blood
Ideas For How To Use Your Tumbled Red Jasper Stone
- Use your tumbled red jasper stone as a worry stone to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Meditate with red jasper to help you clear your mind and concentrate on your practice.
- Place a tumbled red jasper stone in your car to protect you from accidents.
- Keep red jasper with you when you are doing a project that requires physical strength or mental endurance.
- Put a tumbled red jasper stone in your child’s pocket to ward off bullying at school.
- Place your red jasper stone under your pillow to help you remember your dreams and to wake up with a passion for living.
- Bring red jasper to a loved one who is in the hospital to promote healing.
What Crystal is Best For Me? Jeannie
Citrine is the stone to use when you want to improve your motivation and manifest your desires. It brings the energy of the sun into our lives, and promotes vitality, joy, and warmth. Its inspiring energy provides us with fresh beginnings and a love for life itself.
- Transmutes negative energy, thoughts, and feelings into positive
- It is one of two crystals on earth that doesn’t need to be cleared, Kyanite being the other one
- Promotes the work of the solar plexus to boost confidence
- Increases physical energy and stamina
- Brings warmth and joy into our lives
- Helps us attract the people and situations we desire
- Helps make our dreams come true
- Brings positive energy into all situations and it helps us see the good in any situation
- Cleanses and rejuvenates the aura and spiritual self
- Promotes feelings of inspiration, motivation, creativity, and high energy
- Carries the power of the sun, bringing us radiance, care-free feelings, and
- the ability to go with the flow
- Assists us in finding solutions to our problems and acting on them with courage
- Attracts love and happiness into our lives
- Promotes a healthy urinary tract, kidneys, digestive system, thyroid, gall bladder, and endocrine system
- Place your citrine stone on your desk or in your “money area” to promote wealth.
- Meditate with your citrine stone to improve your confidence, cleanse your spiritual experience and bring about feelings of joy and radiance.
- Hold your citrine stone when you feel ill to absorb its cleansing and radiant citrine properties.
- Bring it into your dining area to promote healthy digestion.
- Exercise with your citrine stone in your pocket to enjoy its energizing qualities.
- Keep it with you when you want to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Place your citrine stone in your place of work to enhance your feelings of inspiration and motivation.
- Place your citrine stone in pots of marigolds, sunflowers, or daisies. Citrine will promote healthy flowers and the flowers will brighten the citrine crystal.
I didnt know that Amethyst helps with stress and anxiety and helps with psychic attacks.
Emerald+ promotes patience and improves intuition, clairvoyance and psychic abilities!! Helps Memory this is a really good stone. I think I would like to work with a emerald. This is a really great website I would like to print this up and put it in my BOS!! Emerald is for the Emerald, the birthstone of May , carries the rich green color of Spring and radiates a beautiful vivid tone. They are considered to be a symbol of rebirth and love. Emeralds are the rarest gemstones and are typically mined in Colombia, Brazil, Afghanistan and Zambia.
I also like how it helps improve self esteem and helps with negative patterns! What a great stone
I really love this stone I could always improve self love you know! But is an awesome stone great stone!!
Carnelian is the artist stone!! Awsome!
I need some help sorting out my goals
that is crazy that is send negative energy back to its source! I love Red Jasper I have some its beautiful!
Well witches this was super fun and I so appreciate you all so much!!
I agree, this was a lot of fun and I learned so much! Going to copy these to my BoS and find a nice piece of Red Jasper somewhere to keep close. I appreciate you too @Jeannie1 and @christina4 and all you wonderful witchy souls
Wow that quiz went deep- there were some thought-proking questions in there!
And cheers to @sarah29- we’re carnelian budies! As I was answering the questions I thought it was going to be Amesthyst, but what a fun surprise to get my current go-to stone!
Thanks so much for sharing this fun quiz, Christina!
Just like the you won from me!!! How’s that working out??
I’m boring and got Clear Quartz!
Clear quartz is a highly versatile stone that is like a source of light in our lives and is considered to be the perfect jewel. It can be programmed to amplify an intention, such as attaining a goal, providing healing energy, enhancing spiritual growth, or answering our prayers. It is also known as ice crystal, mountain crystal, Alaska diamond, rock crystal quartz or just rock crystal.
- Promotes healing for almost any condition
- Cleanses the inner spirit
- Brings a positive outlook
- Helps us find our purpose
- Provides a connection with higher consciousness
- Assists us in finding the answers we seek to improve our lives
- Amplifies the healing properties of other crystals and gemstones
- Improves concentration and memory
- Helps us decipher hidden messages in our dreams
- Draws pain away from the body
- Promotes a healthy immune and circulatory system
- Assists with weight loss
- Meditate with your clear quartz stone to help you tap into your higher consciousness.
- Hold clear quartz in your hand when you are journaling to help you come to deep realizations.
- Keep your clear quartz stone in your pocket to help you be more optimistic.
- Visualize a health condition being healed while holding your clear quartz stone to promote healing.
- Hold your clear quartz stone in your hand to uplift your mood.
- Place clear quartz in any area where you want to dispel negative energy.
- Keep your clear quartz stone with your other crystals to increase their power.
- Sleep with a clear quartz stone under your pillow to help you understand your dreams.
- Place a clear quartz stone in the fuel line in your car to reduce fuel consumption.
- Keep clear quartz in your pocket while exercising or dieting to help you lose weight.