Quiz: Which Crystals Best For Me?

Not boring!!! Clear Quartz is by far one of the best crystals available. It replaces any stone like rosemary with herbs. It’s the master healer!!! It can heal so many things and people!!! You just have to know how to utilize the magical energies it holds!! :pray::gem::crystal_ball:

9 Likes

I agree with @christina4, not boring at all! That’s an amazing stone! It’s one of my favorites to have, wear, hold, use! Embrace it @MeganB

9 Likes

haha I know it’s a great stone @christina4 and @Susurrus – it just shows that there is a lot going on for me right now and I basically need a catch-all crystal :gem: that’s good for everything and boy is that true right now :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I just did a spell with a yellow candle & a smaller piece of clear quartz to open communication. Mercury Retrograde is tough for me this time around. I’m going to do another meditation later today with Shungite. I did one the other day with that & Howlite in each hand.

I also bought another small bar of Amethyst Soap. Along with Citrine soap, Red Jasper soap, & Rose Quartz soap. I like to use them before rituals or spells. I also use them in my witchy showers too. They smell really good & I feel amazing afterward.

7 Likes

I just did the quiz and it says i need amethyst, i used to have one but i’m sure i can use a quartz hopefully.
blessed be and thanks for sharing :sunflower:

10 Likes

Clear Quartz is also a great stone. If you set the affirmation/intention for what you need it for, it should be fine to use as well!

Have a great day!

10 Likes

Excellent quiz, I got Amethyst. Weirdly, this is my favorite stone, I love purple and I have always been attracted to this stone. I also like Rainbow Moonstone and Selenite. Beside the quiz, the website provided is a good source of information for crystal lovers and enthusiasts. Thanks again for the quiz, it was fun.

10 Likes

We have quite the gang of Amethyst being the stone for us! Excellent! I like the Amethyst stone, I’ve always been around it, it was my grandmother’s favorite also. So I have her jewelry with Amethyst as the stone. There is a lot of great information on the quiz site about the different stones.

9 Likes

I got Carnelian as well!

9 Likes

Amethyst is a purple clear Quartz. That works!

9 Likes

Am I wierd? I was offered three stones: Amethyst, Lepidolite, and Sodalite. Did the site upgrade in the past 2 years, perhaps?

Amethyst was my mother’s birthstone. It was so easily available, I ignored it, but always had it around.

It seems like every time I sought Lapis Lazuli for the beautiful stars of pyrite inclusions, I often ended up with Sodalite instead. It was calling to me.

I’ve never had access to Lepidolite before my current Gemshop brand collction. The included paper defines it as lithium, aluminum, potassium, mica (sparkly), and manganese. This is one for the research pile.

7 Likes

@georgia hmmm, that’s an external site quiz. So maybe their site did or it felt like there were 3 beneficial for you :hugs: I wouldn’t take as weird though, everyone is unique in their own way :wink:

7 Likes

I got three crystals too… Amethyst, Smoky Quartz and Black Tourmaline :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart:

That I could just reach into my bag of crystals and produce all three, either tells that I’ve been pretty good at intuitive crystal shopping, or that I already have something that could be classified as a collection :smile_cat: :gem:

7 Likes

Yay collection!

It’s cool when we see we have what we need before we need it. Maybe your guides are helping, too.

7 Likes

:thinking: I didn’t get a crystal perfect for me, but I got this:

Out of all the crystals out there, we’ve selected some that can benefit you most at this time based on your answers. Let’s learn about them!

Lapis Lazuli Kyanite Sodalite
Lapis Lazuli Kyanite Sodalite
Lapis Lazuli is a powerful stone that is known as The Wisdom Keeper because it supports us in our search for awareness, purpose, and truth. It inspires a desire for knowledge, brings us harmony in our relationships, and forms a connection between the spiritual and physical realms. Kyanite is the perfect stone for communication and intuitive support. It works to improve aspects of the self that benefit from loyalty, integrity and fairness. It is an empowering stone that can shift our perception, encourage self-discovery, and reduce self-destructive behaviors. Sodalite is known as the harmonizer stone & the stone of intuition and logic. Its energy is extremely calming, serving to calm scattered & negative thoughts so we can think rationally. It activates our intuition & helps us understand ourselves on a much deeper level.

I keep a sodalite pyramid, lapis lazuli pendant and tower on my desk. :blue_heart:

7 Likes

“Wisdom Keeper” would be a cool badge.

7 Likes

@BryWisteria This idea needs stealing. :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

I think they tell me I have to chill a little bit xD

Your Results Are In! (Result Profile 1)

Out of all the crystals out there, we’ve selected some that can benefit you most at this time based on your answers. Let’s learn about them!

### Amethyst ### Lepidolite ### Sodalite
Amethyst Lepidolite Sodalite
Known as the peace stone, An Amethyst geode makes a beautiful and beneficial addition to any space. It produces a magnetic field that provides positive results to all living beings, and it works to calm and counteract negative energies. Amethysts are beneficial for stress and general wellness. Known as the peace stone, Lepidolite is often considered to be the best crystal for improving mood and reducing anxiety. Its calming and soothing properties bring about a peaceful sense of happiness. This is definitely the stone to use for mental health and stress management. Sodalite is known as the harmonizer stone & the stone of intuition and logic. Its energy is extremely calming, serving to calm scattered & negative thoughts so we can think rationally. It activates our intuition & helps us understand ourselves on a much deeper level.
8 Likes

@georgia & @starborn It’s a lovely badge and it has been stolen :wink: :heart: (Now we just need a challenge to go with it! :laughing: )

It does sound like an update to the quiz! I suppose the more crystals, the merrier, right? :grinning: :gem::sparkles:

7 Likes

That’s the tricky part! Good luck.:four_leaf_clover:
Maybe someone’s post may offer an idea somewhere along the way.:heartpulse:

Bumping quizzes seems to be offering access to a new batch of wonderful potential fun seekers. If no one bites, I’m still enjoying them.

7 Likes