Quiz: which mythical creature are you

I found this funny quiz and I thought to share it with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My result was pretty interesting :thinking:

14 Likes

I got Centaur!

12 Likes

ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΑ!

9 Likes

I got the same :laughing:

11 Likes

I got the same~ :blush: :two_hearts:

Your Mythical Creature Is Leanan Sídhe

Also known as Fairy Lover, Leanan is a mythical creature that existed in the Celtic culture. She is a human-like being that looks for human lovers. And she tends to wander around cemeteries, waiting for men to fell in love with her. One who falls in love with her will have a short lifespan. But the beauty and charm of Leanan are enough for some people to ignore the danger. You matched Leanan Sidhe because you have a charming, lovely, and seductive personality.

I promise my love is completely benevolent… :innocent: :heart: But then I would be saying that even if it wasn’t, so… as always, trust the energy and your intuition? :laughing:

9 Likes

:thinking: hmm interesting

9 Likes

Interesting – I also got the Leanan Sidhe :laughing: I don’t think that fits me at all but oh well! That was an interesting quiz to take!

9 Likes

Huh. I’m a Djinn.

Jinn is a human-like creature in Arabic Mythology. A Jinn, also written as Djinn or Genie, are neither good nor bad beings. Similar to humans, their personality depends on various factors. Your mythical creature is Jinn because you seem like a neutral person. You don’t believe in good and evil as much as others might. And you think humans cannot be categorized as black and white—or good and bad.

And it’s got a point. LOL!

10 Likes

I got Fenrir

10 Likes

I also got the Leanan Sídhe :smiling_face: :woman_fairy:t2: :sparkling_heart:

Your Mythical Creature Is Leanan Sídhe

Also known as Fairy Lover, Leanan is a mythical creature that existed in the Celtic culture. She is a human-like being that looks for human lovers. And she tends to wander around cemeteries, waiting for men to fell in love with her. One who falls in love with her will have a short lifespan. But the beauty and charm of Leanan are enough for some people to ignore the danger. You matched Leanan Sidhe because you have a charming, lovely, and seductive personality.

what mythical creature am i 1

7 Likes

I got this one when i took the quiz :slight_smile:

8 Likes

8 Likes

I got the centaur. I’m not into Greek Mythology but I do agree with the qualities mentioned :rofl:

7 Likes

Interesting… :genie: :sparkles:

I think I choose too many neutral answers :joy:

Always love a fun quiz- thank you for sharing it, @stavroula! :heart::blush:

8 Likes

Me too. :black_cat: appropriate

7 Likes

Leanan Sídhe

what mythical creature am i 1

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.