Random things on a Sunday night

Now that you mention it… The humour in all the wardrobe mirrors in my apartment being black mirrors is not lost on me. :laughing:

I will need to take a photo of them to share. They’re actually eerie. :thinking:

Especially after a Japanese horror movie marathon for me with my long, dark hair. :laughing: Between The Ring and The Grudge (Ju-On)… Eek!

[Tenor]

It’s a type of cornmeal, or ground corn kernels, as far as I know.

10 Likes

@Ostara very nice room! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
i love your cat! :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

I love grits especially in the south or in Florida. For dinner you can do cheesy grits ugh if made right I’m obsessed.

Then there’s grits for breakfast a lil sugar and milk . Yum :yum:

Grits Grits - Google Search

9 Likes

I don’t do Japanese horror, or many horror. Got a weird phobia of people crawling across ceilings, and ghosts with long black hair, terrifies the shit out of me :scream:, nope. Not watching any of that.

:rofl:

11 Likes

Ah so it’s a type of what we’d call porridge but made with cornmeal. I’m going to see if I can get some and try it. Thankyou :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Imagine seeing a shadow thing crawling on ur floor when ur in bed. I have had it happen. It it peeking at you from behind chairs. And u look behind the chair and it’s gone. I remember feeling it standing by the side of my bed close to my face. I covered up my whole head with a blanket.

11 Likes

Grits are really good with butter and cheese. I’ve even thrown a fried egg on top.

10 Likes

Thank you @AIRAM! She doesn’t know she’s a cat. Lol!

@Devenne Oh hell no!

10 Likes

@Devenne there you say in the shadow
I don’t want company…I don’t want company…
I experienced it too and I didn’t even open my eyes…
I felt her presence as a heavy energy… :pentagram:

11 Likes

It was at least two years ago. I had something follow me from this hotel in napannee when I was in peril.

It followed me for a long time till I quit using

11 Likes

Hahaha I remember laying in bed and watching in horror as my blanket was ever so slowly being pulled from the other side of the bed. Could not believe it. I was terrified. And yelled at it. I was like you must leave you are not welcome here this is my house!

Closet door would open slightly then back to closed open slightly back to closed

When it crawled on floor it looked like a creepy crawly in the light of the tv

11 Likes

That gave me goosebumps!

10 Likes

I still get the Heebie jeebiesthinking about it. That night I encountered it the first time in the hotel room was the worst. These girls had stolen all my stuff left me in the middle of no where in dead of winter. No coat. So a friend hours away pays for my room. I was trying to sleep. Heard what sounded like police flash bangs outside the window and in between the flashes of light it looked like a tactical team moving in the flashes of light as not to be detected. Inside the room. I was terrified. I was throwing things at them from the bed under the blanket. Eventually I ran straight out the room at 3 am in the middle of nowhere no coat. Luckily after a few hours I found someone to take me back to the town I knew people in hours away. It followed for a few years always waiting for me to make a mistake and use. Now looking back I think it was trying to save my life. And get me to quit doing what I was doing.

10 Likes

Shadows, spirits, ghosties I’m ok with as long as it stays on the floor, if it crawls across the ceiling, I’m out! :rofl::scream:. You know Loki’s next trick right? :rofl::person_facepalming:

10 Likes

@tracyS dont try the instant grits. They are absolutely horrible!

10 Likes

Giving him ideas now

10 Likes

Yeah the stove top ones are best

10 Likes

No need, he reads this space :rofl:

Thanks, I don’t know how much choice I’ll have over here, but I’ll see what they have at the supermarket :heartpulse:

10 Likes

@tracyS , if all you find are instant let me know. I’ll mail you some.

10 Likes

@Mystique aww thankyou. :heartpulse:

9 Likes