Random things on a Sunday night

I turned the black light on in my witch room and my kitty was enthralled!

20 Likes

You have a whole witch room?! I have barely enough space in my bungalow to fit an altar - I’m very jealous!

17 Likes

Don’t be jealous. I have a tiny house with one bathroom that I raised 4 kids in. It’s my time now. Lol! This is my part of my messy witch room.

17 Likes

Oh how amazing it looks wonderful - what a brilliant little haven you’ve created for yourself!

16 Likes

Thank you @laura15 that means a lot to me. I need to organize it again so I can find what I need when I need it.

15 Likes

Awww, what a sweet cat, and a beautiful witch room :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Thank you @CelestiaMoon. She is the cat that got lost about this time last year. I was so heartbroken and she showed up 2 weeks later skin and bones. I think she hid out in a tree for 2 weeks.

15 Likes

That’s badas$i love it! And look at all those goodies :wink:

15 Likes

My youngest daughter (29 years old in 2 days and 800 miles away) said OMG momma, when you die and we sell your things people will say “you had such a cool mom”. WTF sell my things when I die!!! It’s funny now, but it wasn’t at the moment. Lol!

14 Likes

Awww so she’s the one! :smile_cat: :pink_heart:
Hiding under the house too wasn’t she? And then showed up at the door after those two weeks, meowing very weakly :cat: How is she now, has she fully recovered?

13 Likes

Yes ma’am. She is fully recovered and still doesn’t know she’s a cat. Lol!

13 Likes

I love love love your witchy room!! Someday I hope to have one too!

Your car looks almost ghostly in the black light! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

13 Likes

Thank you @Mystique. I took the picture of the cat and had to share her. The pic of the wall I took for me and wasn’t going to share because it’s my Hecate altar. I usually don’t share my dark side, but we all have light and dark and need to balance it out. I’m more dark right now with life.

13 Likes

@laura15, @CelestiaMoon, @Devenne and @Mystique, can you share your random things on a Sunday night?

12 Likes

Cherry vodka and redbull

11 Likes

Lmao ahhhhh :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Oh this is gorgeous :sparkling_heart: I love it. Sorry I’m late, it’s Monday morning now, timezone, :rofl:. But my random thing, I let my son stay up to watch the Oscars till early morning and now he has school, I have work and we’re both hanging :rofl:

12 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: It it okay to sleep with a mirror nearby?

Well it’s now Monday morning for me but my random Sunday was boring. I had a. Glass of wine with my beef stew while I played Xbox. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Dumb question. What’s grits? This is for all the Americans, my daughter just said she’s had grits and gravy, no picture :person_shrugging: She’s in the south on holiday

11 Likes