Re; Magical Clothing and Crochet

Thank you @MeganB I am now in the mood to do some crocheting… I just ordered this pattern off Etsy, I had found it earlier in brighter colors, so we will see what colors I use, gonna have to order the thread, and then…,.,Thank you from my heart

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful pattern!

And I’m glad I could be of inspiration. I’m currently working on one called The Lotus Duster in a multitude of pinks. I’m making it with acrylic yarn since I’ve never done this type of pattern before, but I do plan on making it with cotton in the future if the pattern works well for me.

It looks like this, and it’s from Morale Fiber

4 Likes

Beautiful!!! Be sure to share pics, now that the weather is better, lol my crocheting just may go on hold… haven’t ordered yarn yet but looking at dif colors

2 Likes

I’m going to have to change my yarn and pattern types when I get to Florida lol or sit in front of a fan while I crochet so my hands don’t get too sweaty!

1 Like

Depending on which part you go to, it can get real cold there, especially the northern parts

2 Likes

We’ll be in the Tampa area as far as I know. Doesn’t get too cold there, and definitely not as cold as it does here in Central Oregon! :snowflake:

2 Likes