Rededicating myself to the Craft

Hi, I’m Judi. I’ve been Wiccan for about 35 years. For the last 7 years I’ve been lax in my practice. I want to rededicate myself to Wicca. It’s brought many blessings and good fortune to my life. I look forward to this journey!

13 Likes

Hi @judi. Welcome home. This place is amazing and the ppl here are very loving, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Congrats on wanting to rededicate yourself. Thats wonderful. We have many Wiccans here, along with witches and pagans.

Again…welcome home sister

7 Likes

Hi @judi! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have an experienced witch join us! Have you found the Activities on site yet? We have a Weekly Witchy Challenge and this one’s a good one on Liminal Magick. Any member can join in so I hope you do!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome! I already feel at home.

7 Likes

Thank you, that sounds very intriguing! I’m going to check it out!

7 Likes

I hope you enjoy your time here!

6 Likes

Hello @judi and welcome! I am not Wiccan, I am a green pagan witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I have a partner and 5 kids.

There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @judi

I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I’m so glad your path led you here. I’m looking forward to getting to know you a little better as you continue your journey with us!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi! I’m looking forward to being a part of this amazing community! I have 2 black cats (Beastie and Goblin) and one “Creamsicle” cat Ginger. My two sons are grown, no grandchildren yet.

6 Likes

Hello! I’m from New Mexico (we’re neighbors!) and used to live in Colorado. I miss the mountains. We have some here but nothing like the Rockies!

6 Likes

Welcome and merry meet

5 Likes

I am the same way, @judi, whenever I have lived somewhere else, I always missed the mountains :mountain: I live in Pueblo now, but I do wish I lived closer to the Mountains but at least I can see them! And it’s a short drive… :rofl:
With Love :heart: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.