Result day

Tomorrow is my result day of the annual examinations. I have also been getting a second rank in my class. And the differences are very minor. What should i do or how should i manifest to get the first rank in my class?

14 Likes

I wish you good success! :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

Ohh, I’m sure you’ll do amazing! We have a few things here on Spells8 that might help. I’ve gathered some links for you!

No matter what happens, I’m sure you’ll do a wonderful job. You’ve got this! :clap:

12 Likes

Wishing you the best and I’m sending you positive energy for your success!!!

12 Likes

I wish you all the best lovely :green_heart:

10 Likes

@Kiash u got this.

11 Likes

You go you got this

9 Likes

Wish you all the best!

7 Likes

You got this :smiling_face:

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

6 Likes

Still 2 in my class
But that’s okay. I will study hard nest time.:blush:

7 Likes

This are some good grades! Looks like you got an A in every subject.

Question, if you don’t mind my asking? What impact on your life would it make if you got first rank rather than second rank?

6 Likes

You did well. Well done :green_heart:

5 Likes

Brilliant job, @Kiash - that is one impressive report! You’re clearly very smart and have been studying very hard.

Saying this with only love and encouragement, but sometimes taking second place isn’t a punishment, but is rather a gift from the universe - those in second place are presented with a clear road forward, a set goal of something to strive towards. It can help with motivation and drive, which, as a creative soul who sometimes struggles to maintain those things, are gifts in my eyes! :sparkles:

You’ve worked hard and done amazing work, Kiash - a huge congrats to you! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada: @Kiash great job!

6 Likes