Reversible candle flame question

Hello everyone , hope everyone is having a blessed day . So here I am it’s Saturday and I am working on a reversible candle spell for myself because I been getting bad stuff sent to me . I lit this candle today and curious about the short flame and as you can see the flame has blue in it but short . Should I continue this candle or extinguish it and do it another time ?

6 Likes

I say let the candle keep burning. It looks like the flame is short but I think it’s just because the wick is so long. The whole wick looks like it’s caught fire which may make the flame look small.

If you feel like the small flame is significant it could mean that you’re having difficulty connecting here or the spell is having trouble working. This could be the case if someone sent some nasty stuff your way. Try giving yourself a good energetic cleanse and see if it changes.

8 Likes

Thank you for your help

5 Likes

Of course! I’m happy to help :blush: please keep me updated! I’d love to know how it goes.

2 Likes

I kept the candle lit and it seems to be working In My favor a little dancing and some steady flames I see and now jumping north

3 Likes

Yup, it looks like it’s going fairly well! Wonderful :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.