Ritual bath without the bath

Quick question. Because I’m disabled, I can’t use a bathtub. How do I do a ritual bath in the shower?

11 Likes

I recommend watching this video from @MeganB its got some great tips :blush::+1::two_hearts:

10 Likes

I really like this video. Didn’t watch the whole thing but I got some good tips out of it. Thank you! I can’t use candles or incense, but I can definitely tie some rosemary to my shower head. I love the smell . Ideas where I could get some herbs pouches for putting the herbs in the shower? Does 13 moons sell pouches?

7 Likes

Etsy has some good choices but unfortunately I couldn’t find any at 13 moons :sparkles::crystal_ball::butterfly:

6 Likes

Thanks so much!

6 Likes

Crystal found some great bags, those look really pretty!

Another option could be cheesecloth- most home goods stores will have it- even some grocery stores! It’s just a porous cloth that you can wrap herbs in.

Alternatively, some empty tea bags (designed for loose leaf tea) would work- you can put herbs, flowers, and spices in those too.

I hope you can find the perfect herbal bags for you, Gray- good luck! :sparkles: :herb:

4 Likes

This is super helpful. Thanks!

5 Likes

Your welcome glad I could help :sparkles::blue_heart:

3 Likes

If you have no other options for herb bags, you can always use some stockings or even a really thin sock!

4 Likes

I might actually try that. Thanks!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

Shower Steamers!!! They’re super easy to make with minimal ingredients:

What You’ll Need

• muffin tin
  • cupcake liners
  • 1 cup baking soda
  • 1/4 cup water
  • your fave essential oils (Pure & organic)

Mix water & baking soda in a bowl till completely incorporated.
Spoon mixture into lined muffin tins and press down. You want them to be compacted down. Bake @350°F for 15 min. Let cool completely. Once cooled you can remove cupcake liners add your essential oils. Just 2-3 drops will do.

Variation: if you want to add crushed herbs, incorporate them into your mixture. Don’t add too much as the more you add the less likely the steamers are to hold together. Please keep in mind that any shower steamer containing “add-ins” should be placed in a pouch before using in your shower so nothing goes down the drain.

ENJOY!

5 Likes

@leti Just wanted to jump in and say hi. I’m Tracy from England. Thankyou for sharing your steamers. They sound fabulous :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

These sound awesome- thank you so much for sharing your recipe, Leti! :blush:

Also just want to say that it’s very nice to meet you! Make yourself at home here :heart:

Blessed be!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.