Ritual for Strength and Courage

Are you feeling like you need a little extra boost of strength and courage in your life?

Give this little ritual a whirl!

Begin by finding a quiet space where you can be alone with your thoughts.

Light a white candle to represent purity and positivity.

Sit comfortably and focus on your breathing, allowing yourself to relax and let go of any tension.

Take a moment to visualize a bright, golden light surrounding you, filling you with a sense of inner strength and courage.

Feel this light empowering you, giving you the confidence to face whatever challenges may come your way.

As you bask in the glow of this energy, recite a simple incantation such as, "By the power within me, I am strong and courageous. I face each obstacle with grace and determination."

After you have finished your incantation, take a few more deep breaths and allow yourself to bask in the feeling of empowerment.

When you are ready, blow out the candle and carry this sense of strength and courage with you throughout your day.

Remember, you have the power within you to overcome any obstacle that comes your way.

Embrace your inner strength & courage and let it guide you to success!

13 Likes

I love this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for sharing! :hugs:

9 Likes

I feel a bright boost of strength from just reading the words - this is a beautiful spell, @SilverBear! Thank you very much for sharing it :pray: :heart:

3 Likes