Ritual or spell for massive headache

Oh the thc will help the pain! But for the synergy if you can have a bit of both that will help the most. Having both is often referred to as the entourage effect (basically the more people that get along at a party the better time that is had by all~similar to your system and the cannabinoids)

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer. :kissing_heart: You and I am on the same page and so much alike it’s scary…I have been an herbalist/aromatherapist for 20 years plus. Have always either smoked or ingested cannabis since high school for it’s healing affects(diagnosed with bipolar in 1986) and am leaning towards being a green eclectic witch. I love learning about new ways of doing what I love to do.

Oh and today I am completely pain free! The universe was trying to tell me to slow down and that I didn’t “need” to do all the “things”. I have OCD badly and tend to want to finish my massive to do list which causes me more problems than it solves. Trying to change my way of thinking about my life at this point and only do what I love and really need to do for myself and my business. A lot of introspection and meditation being done on my part. Have learned a lot on my journey of transformation and my relationship with pain is one of them.

I appreciate all of you in different ways as you all are part of that transformation. Great things are going to happen this year, I feel it.

Blessed be. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This essential oil for pain chart is very helpful, I will save it for future referencing, if any pains may arise. Thank you @Garnet

4 Likes