Ritual or spell for massive headache

I am in need of something powerful. I have degenerative disk disease (from a car accident in 1987 that should have killed me) in my neck. My neck literally bends in the wrong direction. It causes severe head and neck pain to where I want to throw up. I went to a reiki healer in late August 2020 and will see her again soon (Mar 27th) but in the meantime I have a massive headache. Hubby is practicing his energy healing on me and I have gotten some relief but it’s just not enough. I have 5 years of degeneration so it feels like bones rubbing together…not a nice feeling. I was wondering if anyone had a ritual or spell that they have done that they can pass on so I can get some more relief? I am about ready to douse for or closest ley line and ground and heal from there but we have a blizzard blowing in and it’s cold. I have been just relaxing today but didn’t have a good night, not sleeping because of the pain. CBD oil that I have doesn’t even touch the pain. Help, I am desperate to feel better…I can’t wait for the 27th to get here.

Blessed be! :gift_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet! Firstly let me tell you that there’s no worry of harm if you increase your intake of cbd~in fact take as much as you need to feel relief, so if after your initial dose you’re not feeling better within the half hour take more. How are you dispensing your tincture if you don’t mind me asking? Also may I suggest a capsule form as that does stay in the body longer. There’s also topicals available that you can make use of~that’ll have options for both thc & cbd and not to worry as the thc doesn’t pass through but the first layer of your epidermis and not into your blood stream (which makes it a powerful, fast acting pain aid) there’s also bath bombs and salts that are so amazing and will have your body feeling like it’s floating on clouds!

6 Likes

Also a trick I’ve learnt to dispel headaches is to get comfortably seated somewhere quiet where you’re not bothered and begin to focus on the headache. Really picture it’s shape, does it have a colour or many colours, and the location of the pain. Continue doing this repeatedly until the pain has subsided or is gone
:black_heart: I’m sending you healing energy as well

4 Likes

@AliceInWonderdab I make my own tincture from the oil my brother in law makes for his MS so it’s pretty potent. I know I can take as much as I need but I tend to try to ride out the pain until it becomes unbearable and besides, the tincture makes me tired (he left some THC in it). I have been using my new headache blend (Essential oil blend) and listening to 174mhz pain relief music on youtube while crocheting.

Yeah quiet with a new puppy is almost non-existent lol. I will try that when I head to bed tonight though. Puppy should be asleep in her crate and quiet too. Thanks for the healing energy. :kissing_heart: I am starting to feel a bit better.

5 Likes

I’m glad you know about cbd/thc :green_heart:

5 Likes

I don’t know of a spell that would help that but I’ll keep you in my prayers tonight and light a candle for you. That sounds just awful!

3 Likes

Talking about energy work, have you tried have your husband place his hands on the affected area while directing healing energy?

This is a headache spell you can do yourself from the book Wiccan Spell a Day by Sirona Knight which I recommend:

Headache Color Charm :rainbow:

"For this charm, you will need strips of colored paper or cloth in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and purple, and a white envelope to hold the strips in. (You can paint the colors onto white strips of paper if you like.)

1. Begin by closing your eyes and taking three deep breaths. Focus in on your headache pain, its intensity and location.
  2. Now imagine this pain as a red circle on your forehead (or wherever the headache pain is most intense). Open your eyes, and focus on the red strip of paper for a moment. Close your eyes again, and imagine the redness of your headache.
  3. Open your eyes, and look at the orange strip of paper. Close your eyes, and imagine the redness of your headache turning into orange. Take a deep breath and imagine breath-ing the color orange into your the area of your headache.
  4. Now open your eyes, and look at the yellow strip of paper. Close your eyes, and imagine the orangeness of your headache becoming yellow. Breathe the color yellow into area.
  5. Next, open your eyes, and look at the green strip of paper. Close your eyes, and breathe the color green into your headache area.
  6. Once again, open your eyes, and this time look at the blue strip of paper. Breathe the color blue into your headache area.
  7. Open your eyes, and focus on the indigo strip of paper. Close your eyes, and breathe the color indigo into your headache area.
  8. Then open your eyes, and look at the purple strip of paper. Close your eyes, and breathe the color purple into your headache area.
  9. Finally, open your eyes, and focus on the white envelope. Close your eyes, and breathe the color white into the headache area for several minutes. Take several deep and complete breaths, and then open your eyes.

Your headache pain will most likely be gone. Keep your headache charm envelope handy, in a desk drawer or in your purse, so you can use it whenever you need to.

Also, as you get more adept at this healing method, you can simply imagine the colors in your mind’s eye without referring to the colored strips of paper or cloth. "

I hope it helps! Feel better @Magdelina !! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Spell I’ve written for headaches myself is as follows you will need these ingredients a green candle and peppermint or lavender oil incense and herbs, you may choose to have an audio I suggest soothing rain. Begin by waking your candle up by knocking and stating aloud your intentions. Then dress your candle in the oils and herbs or wave incense scents around them.
Cast circle, call in your guides or your angels (the angel Raphael is a great healer) light your candle while you chant “my pain is gone I hurt no more tension flies right out the door”
Laugh out loud to dispel your pain, relax, let the tension go away, thank your guides and your angels, release them, allow your candle to go out on its own or if you’re going to bed or going out pinch it out.
And so mote it shall be

6 Likes

The problem I have with CBD is, it doesn’t have THC in it. Might as well drink hemp oil (although, hemp warmed and massaged into muscles feels good). I make an oil that combines essential oils for pain.

this image came from pinterest. Good luck.

6 Likes

Thanks for this @Garnet I do have my own blends for different pain and have a new one for migraines that is working well. Helichrysum is a great pain reliever EO but is very expensive and since it’s a top note highly smelly and not in a good way lol.

Thankfully my CBD has a touch of THC still in it. But did you know that we don’t need the THC for the CBD to work on the body? Our cells have a CBD receptor slot for the acceptance of CBD to aid in healing. I will dig up the study or you could Google it if you’d like. The plants that we use to heal are meant to be used or we wouldn’t have receptors for them lol.

Blessed be. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yes replying to my own reply lol. Here is a study done on CBD affects on wound healing. I make a wicked salve and use it on all my wounds, cuts, infections, and cat scratches (my cat gets mean and will bite without warning).

I am gonna hate when I run out of the oil…as it is the last my brother in law is ever going to make, his MS is in the advanced stages and his caretaker (my sister in law god love her) just divorced him out of the blue.

4 Likes

I saw a similar one on Etsy they were selling…thanks for this!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @Francisco I took a nap around 6:30 pm and slept right up until after my meditation time :grimacing: Husband is still asleep poor thing, puppy is just like having an infant around, so demanding especially at night while everyone else is sleeping. :unamused: Head and neck feeling much better.

He hasn’t tried to directly touch me yet as he is still learning and gaining confidence. He tends to be hypercritical of himself. That’s why he married me…I balance him out lol.

4 Likes

The cbd that is extracted from the thc plant is rich with health benefits. Cbd taken from hemp is still beneficial but isn’t going to help with pain the same way the other will. Hemp cbd is great for skin and does help to make you feel better but it’s not the same you are right!

2 Likes

I don’t make my own but I have access to amazing topicals and would love to send you anything if need be (I’m in Canada but we can get around that I have plenty) I have this which I find to be a godsend

It’s a roll on application, 150mg cbd and it’s lovely

3 Likes

@Garnet thank you for sharing this image, I love diffuser blends & I have a few of the conditions on this image. Perfect for what I would use in my diffuser & bedroom. I spend most of my day in my room because it is the most comfortable place for me to be in my house.

@Magdelina I don’t think I would recommend THC, I am looking for the report, but it doesn’t help with the pain in the right way, because it will come back & potentially be worse than when you started. I’m looking, when I find it, I will post it. I hope you find some relief, I know that type of pain & I like to use lavender in my diffuser & then alternate heat & ice. I have pain medicine, but I know that not all pain is the same & you may not be able to take the same things as I can.

3 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

This is something a chiropractor warned me(spine problem) about when I’ve got frozen shoulder.
It took me 3 years and a lot of sessions and money to bring my shoulder back.
I have seen other chropractors after, but did not get same result.
I use CBD oil and arnica oil, when discomfort strikes.
Heat and distractions help a bit too.
Love to get under my electric blanket.
Take good care of yourself :heart:

4 Likes

I am a proud “green” witch and have studied cannabis, in all of its forms, for over two decades. I do not claim to be a doctor but I am somewhat of an expert and sometimes am more educated than some doctors can be. (I hope that doesn’t sound too braggy it’s not how I intend it)
I can work with “you” if anyone is interested in learning more.
It’s HIGH time we started to dismantle the stigma as even if you don’t wish to experience the benefits on yourself your craft could be levelled up as well by the addition of other magickal herbs :herb:

3 Likes

The use of CBD serves many effect results, like pain and soreness.
The THC may not help the pain but you won’t care. :wink:

4 Likes