Robert Cochrane Material

Does anyone know where I can obtain a reasonably priced copy of the following book…

The Robert Cochrane Letters (Capall Bann): Edited by Michael Howard

8 Likes

Hmm… I went on quite the hunt for this book! It seems to be out of print and available for a ridiculous price in most places. I did find the following copy for about £11 (yet I am unsure of it’s validity) – but I also found a website that has his letters available online for free with permission from the estate of E.J. Jones.

Brown Books - The Robert Cochrane Letters : An Insight into Modern Traditional Witchcraft

A collection of letters and articles written by Roy Bowers (Robert Cochrane) - Clan of Tubal Cain

I’m not sure if those are helpful, but it’s a start! I’ll keep looking, too. Maybe I’ll find a decent copy!

7 Likes

Hi Samantha!

Apologies, I’m not familiar with his works, but just bumping this in hopes that you can find what you’re searching for. It looks like Megan found some great links for you to check! Have you dug around on second-hand sites like eBay or Thriftbooks too? I’ve found some used books at fair prices on those sites in the past.

Wishing you good luck! :heart: :books:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.