Rose Lavender Lemonade with Chorrella

Catch Up 200
Potion Challenge -
I decided to make a tea/ elixir yesterday because I was feeling sensitive and funky.
Also I found our my ferritin is 18 when it should be at least 50. So I am very low in iron.
To build my blood my acupuncturist suggested i take chorella because it i. In order to process iron you need to combine the iron with b vitamins or Vitamin C. So I wnet to the health food store and they had a green drink that had chorella and it was good.
So I copied the ingredients and addes the rose for its protection and heart properties.
So I took 20 chorella pills. And ground them into poweder. If your gonna make this please use power it is a pain the ass to grind it up. I would say that equals about 2 teaspoons of chorella
2 teaspoons of dried Lavender
2 teaspoons of rose petals :rose:
2 teaspoons of maple syrup
1 lemon :lemon:
1L of filtered boiled water
Boil water so that you can make tea with the Lavender and the rose. I put them in separate tea balls but that is not necessary.
Then I squeezed the lemon. And mixed the chorella in with it.
Allow the Lavender and rose to steep in the water for 5-7 minutes depending on how flowery you want it.
Mix the tea vlend with lemon juice chorella mix. Then add the maple :maple_leaf: syrup.
Add more water :droplet: to make ir as weak or strong as you like. I made a large mason jar of it in this

I sang while making thr elixir. Asking it to help me let go of what wasnt mind. To help me have boundaries and not take things personally. And to keep me protected from harm, ill will and judgment.
It was very yummy and helped me have more energy! And less sensitivity.

9 Likes

:blush: gladyou enjoyed it

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever had chorella before, but I also have bouts of low iron and might look into trying it. May I ask what it tastes like (if it has a taste)? :grinning:

Lavender, rose, maple syrup, and lemon - what a lovely and refreshing blend! :teapot: :sparkles:

This sounds amazing - I’m glad you enjoyed it! :blush: Thank you very much for sharing the recipe :pray:

6 Likes

Chorella tastes a little bit like dirt. In like a matcha green tea way. Or green tea way. But not as bitter as green tea. If you have citrus and sweeter of some kind. You can also use local honey so it can help with seasonal allergies as well.

5 Likes

Gotcha! I like matcha, so that type of earthy flavor probably wouldn’t be an issue.

Thank you, @celineelise! I’ll have to look into trying some to help boost iron levels :muscle: :sparkles:

Blessed be!

5 Likes