Runic formulas app

Has anyone ever tried the runic formulas app? Man I feel like it’s such a great app! But the only person I know of who can really tell me is @TricksterShaman , the greatest rune practitioner on here!

6 Likes

Haven’t tried it myself! Please let us know what you think if you decide to give it a try :grinning_face:

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of it before, but I’m downloading it and can’t wait to explore the app. Thank you for sharing! :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Aww thankyou, just dropping in, hi all.

These are my favourites and yes Runic formula is a cool app. I’ve the paid versions of all these but I think they do a free versions too.

Skal :green_heart::clinking_beer_mugs:

4 Likes

@TricksterShaman Hi Skal lovely to hear from you I have missed you a lot how are your studies going? :waning_gibbous_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Hello lovely, I’m good thankyou, missed everyone, just seeing if can get my username updated, I’m in training for the shamanic area in trickster energy, super hard but nice to be able to help people navigate chaos, a long way to go yet but getting there :rofl:. How are you? I’ve alot to catch up here :green_heart:

Skal :clinking_beer_mugs::green_heart:

2 Likes

@TricksterShaman

Very well thank you. Your studies do sound in depth but fascinating as well. I hope you and your family had a wonderful summer and your caring career has been ok too. I have been busy as usual with work and training a new puppy which is named Summer I chose her on Summer Solstice my goodness that does seem a long time ago. She is doing really well :waning_gibbous_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Aww did you post pictures on the pet post, will have to find it, glad all going well for you lovely - I’m going to find the pet post to catch up on the cuddlies :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@TricksterShaman

Yes I did but need to update as she has grown so much :waning_gibbous_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes