The Earth Turns Layout
“If we wish to understand the nature of the universe, we have an inner hidden advantage: we are ourselves little portions of the universe and so carry the answer within us.”
(This is how the layout looks)
These are how it looks with the cards I picked with 3 that popped out at me:…the one at the far right says unity.
• The 1st and 2nd cards represent your ideals and your base foundations. The opposing positions are above and below you. Consider what they have in common as well as the conflict in their messages.
• The 3rd cars represents what’s already behind you. Imagine the turning of the earth: this card is heading away from the present and embodies the consequences of the past.
• The first 3 cards are fixed in place and cannot be changed. Understand them in terms of the influences and actions that brought you to your present question and will continue to have an impact on what’s to come.
• The 4th card signifies where you are now, as influenced by the cards above, below and before it. Relate it’s message directly to your question and your present position.
• The 5th card is the foreseeable future. As the earth turns, this is the card you can see on the horizon. You are aware of this probability and have time to prepare for it’s arrival. This card is in flux, but it will take a drastic or committed change in the present to transform it completely.
• The 6th card is currently in the darkness, on the other side of the planet.
~ In a contemplation reading, it represents the shadow self.
~ In a guidance reading, it shows that which is hidden or outside of your awareness.
~ In a divination reading, it shows a possible future that you still have influence over.
• Asking about and accepting the future as it is, is passive. A detached approach is useful in drawing the lessons from your past, clarifying your current position and considering your future. But once you have passively analyzed the above layout, it’s time to get active. This is your life!
"Within the garden in your heart a beautiful soul exists
That beautiful soul is you.
This moment with no beginning or end, no point of entry
No leaving, coming or going, just uncontainable life
Unpredictable, like these words, trying to express the inexpressible
Like light flickering through clouds of illusion
Like a flame glowing inside of us
And every leaf and every blade of grass
For we are all flames of the sacred fire
Burning our way through time
And all that lies beyond it
We are this most Sacred Earth
The faint memory
Of an ancient sun
That still glows inside us
And crimson leaves
-Toni Carmine Salerno