Say hello if you wish

Hi I’m Lee, new here, nice to meet you all. Blessed be.

15 Likes

Hi @lee! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself! What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Hi Amethyst

I’m an Eclectic wiccan too and want to learn new things and candle magic is one of them, I’m interested in herbs, candle magic, tarot and I’m from England.

11 Likes

@lee Welcome! I do wish to say hello. I’m Devenne. From Indiana. You’ve found the right place . Blessed be

10 Likes

The courses will definitely help you with all that. It’s a great way to learn. And I think we have quite a few members from England. I hope you enjoy your time here!

11 Likes

Hello @lee I’m Faeone and welcome! I am new like you. You find that everyone here is kind and very helpful!

You should check out the lessons and different forums to get acquainted.

Many Blessings

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Hello @lee,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Just wanted to say to feel free to explore around and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! The Coven is very friendly and happy to help however we can. Make yourself at home here! :heart:

Blessed be

10 Likes

Hello @lee and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8. Please feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Merry meet @lee Welcome :hugs: so glad you’re here :blush: the courses are great! I breezed through them pretty quickly…being new is like being a sponge :sponge: I think of the coven as my home :house_with_garden: and family. Hope you find a home here too. We’re all here to guide and support you! :heart::blush::people_hugging::heart:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @lee

My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s so nice to meet you, “Lee from England!” I agree with our lovely and wise @Amethyst, the courses are a great place to start. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family, Lee! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

welcome to the forum! My name is Airram and I live in Greece, I’m glad you’re here

10 Likes

Welcome, @lee ! It’s lovely to meet you here. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I reside in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats. My journey began in earnest only this year, and I became active in this coven at the end of August. But already, they feel like family, and I’ve already been learning so much from everyone here.

I’m excited to welcome you into this lovely space. :black_heart:

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Feel free to ask questions, share,and join in any discussion!

So glad to have you here! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Hi! Merry meet new as well! At least to here

8 Likes

Hi @lee my names Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum please feel free to make yourself at home :hibiscus: and join in on the weekly witchy challenge it’s a catch up challenge so it’s a great time to explore all aspects of the craft and get some badges if you wish :grin:

9 Likes