Seeing silver patch in meditation?

Hey there lovely coven members! Happy Saturday! I wonder if anyone could suggest some ideas as to what could a silver patch popping up in a mindfulness meditation, mean? I know, my post was so looooooong (it gets irritating to read I know! :smiling_face: ) So, any explanation would help me! Thank you sweets! :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Hey Smriti, I moved your comment to a new post so others can see your question. :blush:

I’m not sure off the top of my head why a silver patch would show up in meditation. Can you give some more details about the meditation? That may help figure it out.

6 Likes

Thank you @MeganB! :heart: Yes, I would actually like to share more details about the meditation…‘while I was meditating, I felt and maybe saw some nasty things, trying to interrupt me. But then I felt like suddenly after shutting them down with my mind, I saw a small shining patch of silver…might be a rustic cloth piece with silver coating! It just felt like old and beautiful!’ I guess, that’s all I can possibly share about this experience. Because, I was practically doing a Mindfulness Meditation, soo I am guessing that it could have been a symbolic meaning to how to shut down my wavering mind? What does silver actually mean and represent, what qualities does it hold? (I also remember seeing somewhere that silver is the best colour linked with Real Witches!) Kindly elaborate dearies…thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I would say you’re probably right, it sounds like a symbolic way of shutting down your mind and wandering thoughts. It could also represent a guide of yours, or maybe a deity, especially since you said it felt old and beautiful!

When it comes to deities, I associate Silver with femininity and the moon!

7 Likes

Ooooh! You just might be on the right one! I too now think that it indeed was feminine! And omg! I would loove to explore about a deity if there is one blessing me particularly! Also, I heart The Moon! You must be right! Maybe it’s the Triple Goddes!? Oh my! I feel so blessed ryt now that I am gonna cry! :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: (okay, CONTROL) Yes, I am fine now (maybe) and seriously Thank You for your help! I desparately needed an answer to this! Love you Megan, always… :heartpulse:

7 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad I was able to help!

If you feel like it’s a deity, I would recommend meditating again and setting the intention to speak with them or meet them!

7 Likes

I do too!
A sweet and calming presence, something ancient and beautiful, like gently gleaming morning mist? Could very well be a Moon Goddess taking care of her own :white_heart:

8 Likes

That is sooo beautiful!! @CelestiaMoon :face_holding_back_tears: :sparkles: :crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Such beautiful responses already… can I add something?

I have a feeling that silver is like the moon, as others have said, but I also thought of the meaning of the moon in tarot. There are different ways of explaining it, but this is what I am feeling… that it is shining a light, or illuminating your fears / negativity, but also showing that they are illusions. The nighttime is like that darkness where things can trick our eyes or scare us. But the moon is there to shine a light, to remind us that we’re not alone, and to help us feel at peace and in flow with our emotions, to bring us to this moment and help us heal.

(I’ve always thought it neat to look up at the moon and know that everyone over time looked up at that same moon.)

Anyway… that came to mind and I wanted to share :pentagram: :heart: :full_moon:

9 Likes

You are soo right as I too was considering Moon card’s meanings dear! And this really fits! I love how you explained it and specifically this,

Thank you for this beautiful explanation! I am so crystal clear on this experience now! All credit goes to my dear witches who are my friends too! Thank you once again… :smiling_face: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I too looked at the moon a few minutes earlier and thought…you are Magick :crescent_moon: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hugs and blessings to you, I am happy that I thought to share what came to mind, and that it meant so much to you :heart: :people_hugging: :pentagram: :full_moon:

8 Likes

@Solasta_Amore
I used to go out for coffee every morning between 5&6. I’d look up and acknowledge the moon, speak to her of many things. When she wasn’t visible, to her that I missed her.
Now, I can’t get out most days, but when I let out my furry brothers and sister, I still admire
her.
Lovely subjects girls, thank you.
Garnet

9 Likes

That is soo adorable @Garnet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you know, on 6th January the full wolf moon wasn’t visible. I was so dejected and told her that I missed her badly! The next night, when I looked up - no moon. After I finished my last ritual for honouring the full wolf moon, I prayed internally that may I see her tonight when I go out. Guess what? There she was! Slowly getting brighter after the dark shadowy clouds cleared from her path! Thank you for sharing this lovely experience, it made me recall this! Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Awww, these stories warm my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s often cloudy here, especially in winter, so seeing her is a rare treat. I love following the moon calendar, so I know what to look for :white_heart: I’m the girl who gasps and points at the sky “look, there’s the moon!” :grin: Big deal? She is to me! :blush:

10 Likes

Ha, yes @CelestiaMoon I am the same way, I still act like a child when I can see the moon, especially from the window or when it’s low and huge in the sky. SO beautiful. :full_moon: I use a moon app too, so that I can still follow the cycles even when I can’t see them.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.