Self-love affirmations

It’s my pleasure! :heart: I still don’t have any tattoos, but I’ve come pretty close to getting this one. I was thinking of putting it on the back of my hand, wrist, or somewhere I would see it throughout the day and help me find some peace from the hustle and bustle. It’s just a few words, but every time I hear “just be”- it helps me slow down and catch my breath :pray:

9 Likes

That would be an awesome tattoo! In my mind I see a really pretty cursive on the inside of the wrist.

9 Likes

I’m so glad I could share this and touch so many people! I’ve added these to my list of current affirmations and randomly pick some to say with my coffee. When I’m stirring my coffee, I state, out loud, 2-3 affirmations. I let my heart pick the ones I need to hear the most.

9 Likes

Ohhhh that’s a beautiful vision! :heart_eyes:

Now I just need to get over my anxieties about tattoos haha. Piercings, no problem. But I’ve never managed to get a tattoo :sweat_smile: . Someday, for sure! And this one is right there at the top of the list :pray::heart:

8 Likes

I am right there with you sister! I have so many pictures saved of tattoos I want but I have a low tolerance for pain and I’m scared I would get in front of a big, burly guy and cry my eyes out lmao!!!

8 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing i am thinking about starting something like that . So that way i can put them in my daily routine. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This song is just a one big, beautiful affirmation that really resonates and breaks through to me, no matter what I’m feeling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am not who you think I am
I am so much more
I am one with Source
I AM
Limitless, infinite
Powerful, abundant
Complete from the start, creator of all
I AM THAT, I AM
I AM THAT, I AM

10 Likes

Hahaha I’m glad I’m not alone! :laughing: :+1: :two_hearts:

Maybe someday we’ll overcome the barriers and get our tattoos, @stephanieanne76- and when that day comes, I want to see which design you choose! :grinning: :heart:

Beautiful song- I can definitely see how it is an affirmation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes