Self-Love Rose Mist Tea

I found this recipe and one other that was interesting in the book I just reviewed and thought I’d post it. This one is a self-love tea.

Rose Mist Tea

1 part rosebuds
2 parts chamomile
1 part lavender
2 parts lemon balm
2 parts lemongrass

Use four tablespoons of the mixture for a four-cup teapot. Pour boiling water over the tea ball, and let steep for five to ten minutes.

Galenorn, Yasmine. Embracing the Moon: A Witch’s Guide to Shamanic Magick (p. 197). Nightqueen Enterprises LLC. Kindle Edition.

5 Likes

That sounds good! I’ll have to try it out! I’m not promising when lol but when I do I’ll definitely let you know how it turned out :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Such a lovely combination of ingredients! :two_hearts: Lavender, chamomile, and rose… ohhh it makes me feel relaxed just reading them! :relaxed:

You posted some really amazing recipes today, @Amethyst! Thanks so much for sharing- my grocery shopping list is getting quite long with all the yummy things I want to buy to prepare these recipes! :laughing::+1:

1 Like

Cool. I don’t know where you’d get safe roses though, from the store they’d all have pesticides. Good luck making this, whenever you try it!

Hee! Hope your shopping goes well and you’re able to carry it all. Glad you like the recipes. If you have any requests for any specific type of recipes you’d like, like soups, side dishes, or whatever, just let me know! :hugs:

3 Likes

I have my own rose bushes growing. I have the thought of pesticides and fruit that has wax…yuck! I have a cleaner that works great for removing the stuff off when I don’t go to my uncle’s house. He has his own huge garden and doesn’t use the harmful crap. My family has a lot of farmers. I’d love to know what they do.

3 Likes

You’re lucky! I could never be a green witch, I have a black thumb. LOL. It must be nice to have access to a garden though, that’s neat!

1 Like

You can buy dried edible rose petals/buds in some supermarkets or even on Amazon - they would either be with cake/dessert decorations or curry spices. Alternatively you can sometimes find tea blends with rose/rosehips which you could mix into this :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’d have to go to Amazon because they barely sell cake decorations at my Kroger’s. Much less curry stuff. I don’t think you can get curry ingredients around here even. I’m in a hollar in good ol’ West Virginy. We don’t got that fancy stuff round here. LOL.

2 Likes

ooh gosh :see_no_evil: yep, Amazon to the rescue then! :heart:

3 Likes

I don’t know what I’d do without Amazon. They’re a lifeline here in the sticks.

3 Likes