Sending out my love to ALl

Hello my fellow spiritual beings, I hope my message finds you all in good spirits and health! I am a white light generator here on earth spreading my unique vibes to all I encounter along this path I have chosen for this life incarnation I radiate love, compassion, understanding, and I seek knowledge from any being; human, others, generators, angels, spirit guides, light workers, earth tenders, portal keepers, gate keepers, higher vibration beings, any and all with the good intention of love being the key to all, to please contact me via anyway that is comfortable with you via by technology; email, phone call, social media; or by telepathy, dreams and or whichever form of communication that you feel that I can acknowledge and communicate back to you. I seek the knowledge and understanding of all the universes have to offer. My seeking of this knowledge is for positive good will intent only of course, my heart is only full of light and love, thus that is the only true power that I manifest and believe in.
I have recently had a very confusing spiritual awakening experience that started about a year ago and I have only been able to learn what was and still is happening to me through my own research and study I crave and would be so thankful for a friendship of an elder type that I can learn from and study under.
Like others I don’t know how I got to this site like others it was brought to me, thank you to our universe for always guiding us to we’re we are supposed to be at every particular moment. And I am thankful to be able to understand that. I’ve always been “different” since I was little I knew I was not like everyone else not saying I’m better or special but that I have always felt “different” I have always had a very strong “presence” since I was very young I would walk into a restaurant with my parents and everyone would stop and stare at me as I walked through the room. I have very vivid psychic dreams since I was very young. I am also blessed with a few gifts like hearing I know how to listen to my spirit guides, when I say something and after I say it I will sometimes say I don’t know how I know but I just know! Well that’s just me listening and then saying out loud what I heard from my spirit guides! I have the gift of sight as well I am able to see spirits at times and recently after my huge spiritual awakening I know am able to actually see “energy” or “vibrations” from everything this happens especially at night time. I have constant visitors around me and my home, knocking all the time! My friends that visit say I just heard someone knocking at your door I would tell them yea it was just a spirit but they insist I go to the door to make sure no one is physically there for our eyes to see and like I said there would be no one there! During my spiritual awakening I was blessed with a vision and that all on its own was very confusing and if I was not a strong minded person I could see how one could actually think they have gone off the deep end as in mental illness. But thankfully I’m very more knowledgeable then that and I knew i was not crazy and I knew what happened to me was very real and I feel so very blessed to be given the opportunity to experience that experience! I’m thinking about writing a book about my spiritual journey. Not for fame or fortune but to share my experiences that hopefully I can help another understand the unique experiences they are going through, like that they aren’t the only one because with my friends and family I feel very uncomfortable sharing a lot of my experiences and knowledge with them for they are not ready or not able to understand and absorb what I have gone through and continue to go through! All that being said !!! Hello my name is Teressa Jane Kennedy I live in Ojai California I was born in Ojai which is also a very spiritual area on earth I grew up here as well, I have been able to travel a few different places around the states and world I hope to do more world travel I’m the future. My contact info is
tgworks11@gmail.com
And my YouTube channel is:
Teressa Kennedy
@Orb magnet

14 Likes

Welcome @teressa1! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina from Australia, a baby witch who joined this coven only a month ago. :smile: I’m looking forward to learning beside you.

I would love to hear more about your spiritual awakening and visions. I find sharing this story is such a wonderful experience for ourselves and those who listen, for them to not feel so alone and distant from others anymore.

I’ve been told I’m a lightworker and starseed but honestly never delved too deeply into understanding either yet. I’m always seeking to understand myself better however, so may I ask what your experience has been with such entities? :black_heart:

12 Likes

@teressa1 Hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from England. My patron deity is Loki, God/demon of chaos. Lovely to hear your amazing journey with spirit. How wonderful to have an open house for them. Make yourself at home here, this is a very warm coven, family really. Be nice seeing you around. :partying_face::sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome @teressa1 :wave: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8. :heart: I also sort of landed here in July 2020 at a tike in my life that I just wanted to feel like myself again.

I am continually learning & working on healing myself & at times I will & have helped others, but have learned that there are people more than happy to take advantage of that from me.

I am a Highly Sensitive Person & Strong Empath. I do work with energy & modalities to help myself, home, & my family. At this point in time, its all I can do when I’m able. Working on healing myself has been a journey & this year has definitely been a teat of how far I’m willing to go or work toward that.

→ Side Note: OH MY EPIPHANY!!! :bulb: I suddenly realized that this is a thing & definitely connected to both my deities & tramsformation for my own good :exploding_head:

Currently, once again for the I don’t know how many times this year, of rebuilding my practice & connections in a way that’s comfortable for me & my day to day.

You have a wonderful journey that you are on & seems like you’re continually working toward doing what you can wherever you are for whoever you can. Thats wonderful!

Feel free to join in on any open topic, or start your own if you have something to share or any questions at all. Everyone here is very friendly & willing to help & supportive.

We have many topics on So Many subjects, so please look around & make yourself at home!

I look forward to speaking with you! :infinite_roots:

→ please be aware that categories within the forum will come up in an internet search. They are able to be read by non-members & any information contained is visible to them. They will not be able to comment or like the thread, but will see any information shared. The exceptions to this are the Energy Exchange & A Sacred Space category. For more information please go through:

11 Likes

Hi @teressa1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I’m sure you’ll bring something special to the coven! I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who is a bit headblind, so I am working on opening my third eye. We’ll see what happens.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @teressa1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m just jumping on the welcome wagon here - it sounds like you’ve had quite the experience with your spiritual practice. I’d love to hear more about it if you feel like sharing! Please, feel free to make yourself right at home!

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @teressa1

I’m happy you are here, Teressa, I’m Marsha, I have been a healer for many years. I had an out-of-body experience and soon after I could see the energy flowing from my hands… so I began taking classes learning about different energy healing techniques. I also work with crystals and essential oils.

I am a Starseed, and it sounds as if you may be one too! I am still learning but now I mostly have visions. I was recently blessed with a new healing technique which I have been using to see how it goes.

I think most of us here feel as if we’re different. I have felt that way since I was very young, 5 or 6. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

10 Likes

Hello and welcome, @teressa1 :two_hearts: :rose:

My name is Stephanie and I live in Long Beach, in our lovely state of California. I am a highly sensitive empath and a still learning lightworker. I have been a member of this coven now for almost two years and to me, it is home. Everyone here is so very welcoming, loving, supportive, and accepting. I have a feeling you will fit in well!

8 Likes

Hello @teressa1 ! So glad you’re here! I’m a baby witch from Pennsylvania. Like @starborn I’ve only been here a month. This coven has helped in soooo many ways. I’ve opened up here and found a home! I hope you do as well!

8 Likes

Merry meet @teressa1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

It sounds like you have some wonderful talents and interests- please feel free to make yourself at home here in the forum!

Blessed be, Teressa!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.