Shadow work impresions

A few days ago I began to consider doing my shadow work, so I began to do some research on how to do it, what to expect, etc. Thinking about those aspects that I consider shadows, I began to feel bad, like living again some things that are part of my past, and they are not happy memories.
On the other hand, a person from my past contacted me to share 2 songs he wrote about me, 16 years ago. We didn’t have a good ending, and I ’ ve been feeling that this could be an opportunity to let go some residual feelings that left a mark, but it doesn’t have to be a painful one.
I like to think that these events are related. And right now i feel lighter.
I’m ve been feeling Hekate’s vibes lately, too.

10 Likes

I feel this in my bones :people_hugging: and this is one of the reasons why I always, always suggest doing shadow work in conjunction with therapy. This is especially true if you’ve got a past with trauma and difficult memories. Shadow work, at its core, is a psychological process. It’s got it’s uses within spiritual spaces but if you’ve got other things going on, it’s very important to have a good support system in place to help you process those difficult things that come up.

They very well could be related! I don’t generally believe in coincidences so I would look at it the same way as you. I’m glad that you’re feeling lighter and are looking into letting those difficult things from the past go. :people_hugging: Good for you!

6 Likes

Thanks you for your support. I think right now I have the strength to get through this. I think it’s a positive thing for me. I will still be responsible with myself

6 Likes

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s amazing to hear! I’m so glad you feel strong enough to handle what you face :blush: Hooray for positivity and positive forward movement! :sparkles: I wish you all the best in your shadow work!

6 Likes