Sharing Natal Chart

I have used a wide range of websites to acquire my natal chart.

I am still trying to understand house and the planets in houses.
Am I seeing that most of my planets are in House 2???

astro_w2gw_janelle_burke.30129.529

6 Likes

Hi @janelle!

I noticed you are using AstroDienst, I think they’re great! :+1:

If you haven’t already, I recommend you to visit their Horoscopes page and scroll down to where it says “Personal Portrait”. It will show you a quick report with a lot of useful information about your chart.

In short, the Second House is related to your personal finances, material possessions, and the concept of value. Natal planets in the second house tend to seek security through their material world.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I just looked up mine, it’s super interesting :blush: and luckily very well explained, seeing as I’m not that knowledgeable when it comes to Astrology :laughing:

2 Likes

I tried looking at that chart and to me it is all just a bunch of lines…i could not figure any of it out :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s essentially how I feel about natal charts lol I can’t make heads or tails of anything that’s there!

@Katt Try this, it will give you a quick, automatic interpretation of your chart!

Ty @Francisco i took a look at the horoscopes…that i understand :slight_smile:
Blessed be

1 Like

I hadn’t heard about AstroDienst before- but this is amazing! :star_struck::milky_way: Thank you so much for sharing this resource, @janelle. I haven’t seen my natal chart before- I’m excited to learn what secrets it holds for me! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like