1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (12-oz.) pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
Icing (optional)

Directions:

Step 1

Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with parchment paper; lightly coat the parchment paper and the sides of the pan with 1 tablespoon of butter.

Step 2

Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, and 1 cup butter in the bowl of a stand mixer, and beat on medium speed until soft and fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, and beat until incorporated. Stir in vanilla. Add flour mixture, and beat until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.

Step 3

Spread batter evenly into the prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until lightly golden, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve warm, or let cool completely on a wire rack before decorating with icing, if desired.

Recipe courtesy of My Recipes.

10 Likes

I don’t know what it is (full moon energy, maybe?) but I have been ravenous for the past four or five days. All the snacks have been devoured. I’ve even raided the freezer. I bet I could take on this entire cookie cake myself at this point :joy:

It is tempting… just have to make it first! :laughing: Thank you for another awesome recipe, @Amethyst- I always look forward to seeing what fun things you share! :woman_cook: :two_hearts: :blush:

5 Likes

I go through things like that. LOL! It’s annoying and enjoyable all at once.

And you’re welcome for the recipe. Now I’ve got to find something Valentine’s related to share next week.

5 Likes

Ohhhh~ if I may, could I possibly put in a request for something chocolatey? :yum::chocolate_bar: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Cake, cookie, or other? Like a mousse? Pie? LOL! I’ll fix you up on chocolate real good!

5 Likes

Hello waiter, yes, I’d like to order one of each please :plate_with_cutlery: :joy:

Yesterday I ate 6 chocolate chip pancakes in one sitting- and all of the above sound really good too! My chocolate cravings seem to be increasing rather than going away lol :laughing:

Wooohooo!!! Thank you, Amethyst! :heart: And I completely trust your judgement on this one- I’d be grateful for any chocolate recipe of your choice! (Can’t wait to see what you find- I’m already licking my lips! :yum: :two_hearts: )

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Do triple chocolate chunk cookies sound good?

4 Likes

I would say a triple yes to triple chocolate cookies! :joy::+1: :heart:

4 Likes

Then that you shall have!

4 Likes

You’re amazing, Amethyst- can’t wait to see what you find! :heart::hugs::chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Me too! LOL!

4 Likes

:joy::+1: :two_hearts:

4 Likes