Should I question the accuracy of my Pendulum? Trigger warning, sensitive material... apologies!

Hello All!
I am struggling with something and could use some input. I have worked with my Pendulum for quite some time now. I consider it to be my most valuable divination tool. I can’t help but to have my moments of doubt however, and this brings me feelings of guilt. I have found my Pendulum to rarely steer me in the wrong direction. My intuition is pretty strong and I trust it as much as I do my Pendulum so when I have moments of doubt I usually fall back on my intuition. But, this time around I am really struggling. My husband has been experiencing some, what I consider serious health issues. He will be going in this week for procedures/tests that should give us some insight as to what is going on. These issues he has been experiencing for a couple years now and the last time these procedures/tests were done they yielded no answers, which I also doubted very much. So, in an attempt to gain my own insight and to mentally/emotionally prepare myself I went to my Pendulum for answers this morning. They weren’t the answers that I had hoped for but along with messages from my guides telling me to prepare for a major life change I feel that my Pendulum may not be steering me in the wrong direction. My intuition is also telling me it is time to prepare myself for the battle of our lives. Is it normal to doubt all of these signals given to me? Could this just be my own denial because the thought of losing my husband shakes me to my core? We have a 10 year old son with special needs and I fear what seeing his father sick or worse would do to him. I have to keep it together, I know I have the strength in me for the both of them as I have all our years together. I express my gratitude to you all in advance for any advice or insight anyone may have. :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Pendulums often reflect your own energies. Often knowledge is not what you truly need, but to support those in need and handle things as they come. I am constantly amazed at the strength of the “weaker sex” and their ability to understand and handle things we “big strong men” think we can, only to find us whimpering in the corner.
Love and Light and supporting energies to you and yours. Please don’t take what I say the wrong way, I just see things in a different light than most. May all things work in your favor. :sparkling_heart: :people_hugging:

:goat:

12 Likes

I agree with @Shadeweaver, when it comes to highly emotional matters, it’s better to get someone else to do the reading, whether it be pendulum, tarot or rune, as your emotions can affect the reading. Sending over love to you :green_heart:

13 Likes

Thank you for this. I will remember this going forward also. I’m glad I posted! I had someone I was going to for readings who is no longer here. I haven’t had a reading since my last with her.

12 Likes

You could utilize the weekend divination hosted by @MeganB she does them almost every weekend for free and accepts tips. You could probably pm her.

9 Likes

Thank you! Silly question… how do.you PM someone? Lol

10 Likes

Well anyone that isn’t set on private setting. You can click on their photo and hit the message button. Or here is a link to🎁 last weekends divination u can find her pic there and message her
Your welcome anytime
https://forum.spells8.com/t/weekend-divination-jan-19-21/46718?u=devenne

9 Likes

I pray things work out for the best for you and your family, @Pagan-Dragonfly81 . I hope the tests reveal something simple, just to comfort you because I know what it is like to have nothing show up on a test.

Remember, a

may not necessarily be a loss in the family. Even if all he has to do is change his diet, it can be radical for you, redefining what is healthy by his reactions rather than by what others call “healthy,” learning to shop and cook all over again, eating what he has to eat so he isn’t tempted, maybe even hiding a treat for yourself once in a while to help you get through it all.

You can get through this. I believe in you. :gift_heart:
:people_hugging:

9 Likes

I appreciate this. I didn’t think to consider that, sadly. We have actually spoken about changing the diet of the whole family to much cleaner eating. You are right, shopping and cooking healthier would be a major shift not to mention convincing our son to try new things. Our life is pretty demanding with our son as it is. He can be very challenging and draining on us both. However, I would welcome this kind of change with an open mind, heart and arms!

10 Likes

very much appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I thank you all for your great insight and thoughts! I found it all to be so helpful. I wanted to give a little update. As I mentioned in my post I have been receiving messages of change in many forms weather it be the same angel number repeated daily or signs throughout my day over the past week. Yesterday I received a call from our son’s case manager at his school informing me that they will be moving him from the classroom he has been in for the past almost 3 years up to a more advanced room because of the progress and growth he has showed. I am so proud of my little boy!! And a little anxious because like I said he has been in his classroom with his peers and teachers since he started at this school. He can struggle with change so we are anticipating some struggle with him, but he will be with former classmates who have also moved up and is very familiar with the teacher and her staff in the room he is moving to. This is a big change for us all ! Never the less this is great news and very welcome this week. I can’t wait to see how he does Wednesday when he starts.

8 Likes

Congratulations!!! I hope things go smoothly for him… and you.

With the changes at school, it might be a good idea to go slow with changes at home. This could be the major life change your pendulum and intuition foresaw. I’m glad it’s happy. Check in again with the pendulum while celebrating in your heart. It’s a good time to express gratitude, too.

9 Likes

Congratulations to your son! :tada::confetti_ball: I hope things go relatively smoothly! :shamrock::crossed_fingers::pray:

8 Likes

@Pagan-Dragonfly81 in my experience with divination I have found that the doubt is that we just don’t want to believe the news that is given. But with all aspects pointing to the big change I would prepare myself. Keep your mind open as always, but do prepare your mind also. I’m going through a very similar situation with my boyfriend right now. He is going in for surgery In a couple weeks. All my readings, pendulum work and spirit guides have told me throughout to be prepared for big life changes. So far, it has all been accurate. Blessings to you and positive vibes out to you and him.

8 Likes

I think it’s totally normal to have feelings of doubt about our intuition and divinatory tools. Doubt means that you’re capable of using critical thinking - just because you have moments of doubt doesn’t mean you’re a bad witch or anything of the sort. It means you’re human, that’s all!

I hope that you and your husband finally get some answers :pray:

This is also another option :heart: I post the Weekend Divination thread every Friday morning in the Energy Exchange category!

That’s a great update and something to celebrate! :tada: I hope it goes well for him today!

5 Likes

True, especially when it’s good news. :sweat_smile:

I think I needed to hear this as well. :black_heart: Thank you, Megan.

5 Likes

Anytime, my dear - any time!

3 Likes

I am so grateful for you input as well as everyone else’s. First, I wish you and your boyfriend well and hope he has a speedy recovery followed by good health. I am definitely preparing myself for whatever may be coming. I’ve been seeing angel number 555 twice a day for over a week now. I can’t help but to smile though at myself for being aware that this is a message of some kind and taking it for what it is. My pendulum has always been pretty correct even if not right away, in the near future. I’ve been meditating a lot more than usual and it brings me comfort and insight. Thank you again!

6 Likes

My son had a great first day! Yay! Thank you for the loving thoughts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes