Should I throw a freezer-binding spell out after a day?

A thing you should know-I have family issues and currently cannot move out just yet. 2 more years to go. And I also do readings of the outcome of any spell I plan to do. Even though I do it to help me out while currently living with them. Without some of my spells I’ve done. I wouldn’t have progressed this far. (Probably would, but would take a long time) It’s never my intention to hurt any of them. And so I make sure I’m careful with spells I do on them. And consider them. I did a reading to see the outcome of if I left my freezer-binding spell on my mom only for 1 night. It said it would work, but not as strong as if I left it in longer. She loves cold drinks, and her seeing a frozen “drink” would cause her to grab it for sure. And to lessen suspicion I left it in for one night. Should I leave it longer? (If you’re worried about what my intent was when doing the binding spell, it was to stop her from treating me mean at times.) At times she gets mad at me for something little after I do something good for her or her husband, or my brother. I just want her to be more grateful towards me…

3 Likes

It depends on the purpose of the binding. Some bindings are meant to be permanent. Some bindings are just meant for the person to chill out. In my experience, the binding will be active for as long as the spell is in the freezer. Once you take it out and thaw it or throw it away, the binding is undone or reversed.

I have one in my freezer right now that will probably stay there indefinitely as he deserves it.

4 Likes

The binding is to just make her less mean at times. To just cool her down a bit before she does something or says something.

3 Likes

In that case I don’t see the harm in removing it after just one night.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes