🥰 Sibling-hood and I admire you all!

Do you all know how beautiful you are?
Seriously!?!?
Answers for everyone’s questions, Support for everyone’s needs, and love for complete strangers.
Such a beautiful Sibling-hood we have here!
(cause it’s not just for “sisters” anymore[which is beautiful in itself])
I just wanted you all to know that!

15 Likes

I say beautiful a lot.

8 Likes

Thank you for being part of the beauty in the forum!!! :heart_eyes::relaxed::v:t3:

7 Likes

It is all my pleasure!

7 Likes

It’s a wonderful community @Francisco has built, isn’t it? :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Love you little sister. :sparkling_heart: th-003

8 Likes

Thank you for this post, Tracy!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin: We wouldn’t have this beautiful group without all the helpful souls that participate!! :pray:

:laughing: LOL! as a male witch, I don’t see the problem with siblinghood, or sisterhood!

After all, the word “brotherhood” often includes women, so why wouldn’t “sisterhood” include men as well? Just a thought!

Anyway it’s a wonderful fellowship, or coven! :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

This is such a sweet message- thanks for sharing the love about sharing the love, @tracy13! :heart::grin: Cheers to the family and fellowship of the coven! :raised_hands: :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

@tracy13

And that is what is beautiful about this community, you are accepted for who you are, and no one looks at you any differently

10 Likes

I just love this :heart: and it is so true :heart: hail the Coven :infinite_roots: :heart::heart:

7 Likes

I agree with you wholeheartedly! And I love that you use beautiful a lot @tracy13 ! I find myself saying “lovely” and “awesome” probably a little too much :rofl: but when I use them, I MEAN IT!

6 Likes