Simmer pots

I’m wondering what kind of simmer pots would be good to cleanse my home. The last couple weeks my house has been feeling heavy & negative. I would like to uplift my home. Thank you for your time

9 Likes

I personally use this one and also add cinnamon. You can add anything that’s cleansing.

:brown_heart:

8 Likes

Greetings @stephanie58!

There have been a few simmer pot recipes shared in the forum over the years- you can check them via this link. I also love the simmer pot Jan shared- that one sounds amazing! :star_struck:

The only simmer pot I use is a blend of autumnal spices- I don’t measure them and what goes into the pot is often dependent on what I have in the kitchen haha.

As a very rough recipe, you can combine some or all of the following in a pot of water on the stove:

• Citrus (lemon, orange, or tangerine work very well)
  • Autumn spices (ginger, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg)
  • Salt (sea salt, Himalayan salt, or other all-natural salt works best)

The citrus refreshes the space :sparkles:, the spices bring warmth and love into the environment :heart:, and the salt is your cleanser :bubbles:

Good luck and I hope you can find the perfect recipe for you!

Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

I don’t know about simmer pots but I just put cinnamon and grapefruit essential oil in my diffuser earlier and it smelled :sparkles: amazing :sparkles: – not sure how cleansing that is :laughing: but you could always use a cleansing herb’s oil, such as rosemary or clary sage, in a diffuser too!

8 Likes

I have made a simmer pot of Florida Water ingredients & it smells amazing woth the added benefit of cleansing your home too!

What is Florida Water and Why Do We Want It? :green_heart:

4 Likes