Simple CyberSpace Protection Spell

CyberSpace Protection Spell

Items:

• Phone, laptop, tablet, or computer (use the device you use the most)
  • Candle
  • Protective herb/herb blend
  • Protective crystal
  • Paper
  • Pen
  • Wand (or finger)
  1. Ground/center and focus on building your witchy power
  2. Light the candle and focus on your power going through you
  3. Focus on the intention of protection
  4. Lay your device in front of lit candle
  5. In large lettering, write your birth name in the center of the paper
  6. Surround it with your online screen name or the platforms you use
  7. Place the paper on top of device and put your crystal on top of that
  8. Hold your hands (or wand) above paper and charge it with the intention of protection
  9. Sprinkle your protective herbs around your device, paper, crystal and candle in a counterclockwise direction and say “I place a boundary of protection around my online spaces, that no harm or ill-will shal touch me. I shield my spaces of all negativity and strife. This is a space of love, positivity, connection, learning, and growth.” (repeat as needed)
  10. Finish with an “As I do will, so it is!”

Extra Tip:

Upload a symbol of protection on your online platforms.

It could be:

• Pentagram
  • Cross
  • Sun
  • Goddess symbol
  • Power animal
  • Or whatever feels right to you and holds potency to you

(the symbol does not need to be visible, it can be layered behind another image)

7 Likes

I’ve been seeing more and more Technomancy/Techno magick spells lately and I have to say I love it! :clap: As someone who spends a good chunk of time on the computer for work and communication, I think it’s an important base to cover with protective spellwork :+1:

Did you write this spell yourself, @carter1? It’s a really awesome one! Thank you so much for sharing it :pray::blush:

4 Likes

Yes, me too!!! I like it a lot!

2 Likes

Thank you! I have to try this because I’ve actually never done any protective spell for my device except for a shungite plates for your phone.

3 Likes

I must say this spell is one with a difference. Not bad @carter1. Thank you for sharing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes