Skies: Beautiful Blue, Perfect Pink, Nostalgic Night, & Everything in Between

Good morning! Time for another “gallery” thread by your weird witch, Kooky Katerina. :smile: :black_heart:

(I needed alliteration, okay? And I like the Addams family vibes that come from “Kooky.” :laughing:)

Anyway, I woke up to a beautiful sunrise that looked like fairy floss (cotton candy). My phone’s digital camera did its best to capture it, but it’s missing a lot of the delicate shades of pink and orange.

Naturally, you are welcome to contribute! I’m just getting this started.

21 Likes

So beautiful :heart: I love taking these kind of pjcs

14 Likes

Here’s the archive of the ones I’ve already shared in the Monday threads (and a couple I think I’ve only shared privately).

18 Likes

Jörmungandr!

17 Likes

(Okay, it’s half-ocean, but it’s also half-sky!)

18 Likes

Absolutely stunning photos :green_heart:

15 Likes

I love everything about this post! I am a sky watcher! I’ll have to find some of my pictures to post!

15 Likes

Beautiful picture! I can just imagine how stunning it was with the rest of the pinks in it. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

14 Likes

I will live here one day in Florida. Sooner than later. I’m gone yo

16 Likes

That would be wonderful! The more skies, the better. :black_heart:

Cheers to that! :beers: :black_heart:

13 Likes

@Devenne They’re beautiful :green_heart:

13 Likes

Thankyou babes cheers! :champagne:

13 Likes

Forgot I took some pics for y’all

In my driveway

14 Likes

@Devenne It looks so spacious. It’s lovely :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Thankyou lovely. Yeah it’s a nice neighborhood. I like it.

13 Likes

I love those clouds. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Once upon a time, I used to live in Central Florida. I had moved back to Colorado in 2007 but have made several trips back to visit friends/family.

One year, I took a week and a half vacation. Flew into Orlando, drove to Tampa, St. Petes, then down to Ft Myers, down to Naples then across Alligator Alley to Westin, visited some friends in Hollywood before heading over to Key West for a weekend.

This was the morning sunrise in Key Largo. The most amazing sunrises ever!

This last photo was taken at Patrick AFB beach.

16 Likes

Stunning photos. :black_heart: I love the colours of the sunrise.

14 Likes

I wish my phone had captured the colors more vividly… It was amazingly quiet and so tranquil, like time had stopped. Magical, really.

13 Likes

Just for you pretty girl :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

13 Likes