1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 package (4 oz) pepperoni slices, quartered
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:

In a 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat, frequently stirring, until no longer pink; drain.

In a 6-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except cheese. Cover; cook on Low heat setting for 6 hours or on High heat setting for 4 hours.

When ready to serve, top each bowl with Parmesan cheese.

Tips: You might like to top it with shredded mozzarella instead of Parmesan.

Nutrition:

390 Calories, 27g Total Fat, 21g Protein, 16g Total Carbohydrate, 7g Sugars

Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker.

I’ve actually made this one y’all! I made it with toppings I like, Canadian bacon, turkey pepperoni, and extra mushrooms. And it was so YUMMY I’m already planning on doing it again, in twice the amount. So very good.

Hope y’all like it!

9 Likes

This sounds delicious! I’m gonna have to save this one for my family :laughing: Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Oh holy cow this sounds delicious!!! My daughter and I would gobble it up. Except for the mushrooms… I’m the gnome of the family, I eat them like crazy. No one else, lol. Just me.

I wish my husband and son weren’t such picky eaters!! I’d make this in a heartbeat!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope your family likes it!

As I said, you can change the ingredients to what you want in it. If they don’t like mushrooms, weirdos, leave them out! LOL!

4 Likes

Sounds wonderful, thanks for sharing, will be making it next week.

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you like it!

3 Likes

I cooked up a batch today, omitting the olives as they’re not my thing. It was quite good. My only 2 changes would be using mozzarella instead of parmesan and cutting the salt entirely (the water retention on the scale tomorrow morning is not going to be fun).

4 Likes

LOL! I get the salt thing, but wasn’t it good? I used mozzarella to begin with, it was so nice and stringy. Glad you liked, and thank you for letting me know!

3 Likes