S'more Pie

S’more Pie

prep: 10 mins
bake: 36 mins
total: 46 mins
Yield: Serves 8

Ingredients:

Crust:
1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12 crackers)
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
2 tablespoons sugar

Filling:
1 cup heavy cream
8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups mini marshmallows

Directions:

Step 1

Preheat the oven to 350°F. Make the crust: Combine crumbs, butter, and sugar in a bowl. Mix well and transfer to a 9-inch pie plate. Press evenly over the bottom and sides. Bake until firm, about 10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.

Step 2

Make the filling: Bring cream to a boil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Place chocolate in a bowl; pour cream on top. Let sit for 5 minutes, then stir until smooth. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Pour into crust; bake until set, about 25 minutes. Cool on a rack.

Step 3

Just before serving, preheat the broiler to high. Set an oven rack 5 inches from the heat source. Spread marshmallows over top of the pie. Broil until toasted, watching carefully to prevent scorching, 20 to 30 seconds.

Nutritional Facts:

Per Serving:
462 calories; fat 31g; saturated fat 18g; protein 6g; carbohydrates 44g; fiber 3g; cholesterol 143mg; sodium 193mg.

Recipe courtesy of My Recipes.

13 Likes

The quintessential summer snack- gotta love s’mores! And all the better if they’re a pie :wink::pie: :two_hearts:

Thank you for the fun recipe, @Amethyst! :heart:

4 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart!

4 Likes

I wish it wasn’t too hot to bake here!! This sounds amazing. I’m bookmarking it to come back in our “winter” time to make it.

4 Likes

I found an interesting no-bake peach pie recipe today, I’ll post it next week if you like peaches.

4 Likes

I’m not from Georgia but I love some peaches! I’d be interested to try out a no-bake pie.

4 Likes

Cool! I’ll post it Sunday. :hugs:

3 Likes