Snails 🐌 I just find them so fascinating

Meet Gardenia :herb::sparkles:

Something about snails I’m just obsessed with :sun_with_face::crescent_moon:

15 Likes

Greetings and welcome @Misfitbabe , snails are so cute.

6 Likes

There’s tons of tiny babies where I’m at. Too bad they love the garden so much.

6 Likes

LOL. I don’t recall ever hear someone say that before :grinning:

5 Likes

I don’t have a garden😭 but I have a lot seashells from the beach this weekend! So I’m getting a little terrarium and soil and leaves etc! I talk to them lol

7 Likes

I think they are cute and it would be handy to carry your house with you lol

5 Likes

Aw she’s lovely. I love snails too.

Here in Perth, Australia we are having really cool dewy mornings at the moment. Each morning there is a little army of them making their way across the front lawn, across the driveway and into the rose garden, so each and every morning at 5:30am just before I get in the car to leave for work I do a snail collection on the driveway and move everyone safely off the driveway and into the rose garden so nobody gets squished :grimacing: :slightly_frowning_face: I couldn’t bear to drive over them. This morning’s count was 17.

I just love the sail’s kind of chilled vibe. “I know where I’m going and I’ll get there when I get there” No rush. Whatever obstacles come across their path they find their way around it and just keep moving. :relaxed: :peace_symbol:

I think that I need to adopt a snail’s attitude towards life more often I think!

I agree snails are pretty damn awesome when you stop and think about it. :snail: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Oh I have so many in my garden! You can have them all!! Lol I don’t mind them honestly. As long as they don’t touch me :joy:

5 Likes

Here’s a picture of the snail :snail: in my cactus :cactus:

He even turned his head to pose for me :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

He is cute lol

3 Likes

Over the years of gardening! They are most definitely cute and very photogenic!

4 Likes

Yes I love snails too and their other friends the slugs. We get the huge leopard slugs here which have the same markings as a leopard too. The snail is cutest and love the shell. I find their eyes amazing.

3 Likes