So I made a simple bag for tarot

So my friend gave me a set of Tarot cards that he never used. I didn’t like the plan box as well it wouldn’t be comfortable for the charging/bonding time. I had picked up some Halloween fabrics and decided that it would be perfect.

23 Likes

14 Likes

@charlaine your bag turned out awesome. Great work

12 Likes

thank you. sewing is one of my many hobbies.

11 Likes

@charlaine,

That’s brilliant! Very crafty of you. Boom boom. Crafty. Love you’re fabric. You’re so talented :heart_eyes: you so be very proud of you’re talent with sewing!

11 Likes

It looks great! I’ve made a few tarot bags myself with crochet. You did a wonderful job!

11 Likes

That’s awesome! Love the fabric. Sewing is not one of the things I can do.

10 Likes

Beautiful!

10 Likes

Very nice! I know of someone who has a thriving Etsy business selling tarot bags of various kinds and altar cloths and yours is right up there with hers!

8 Likes

Thank you I thought about doing that before but. I would not know where to begin or how to charge because of the amount of work I put into my sewing. I’m always adding more steps to make a better product.

10 Likes

If you are wanting to learn I can make a few youtube suggestions that would be of great assistance to get you started. Anyone can sew its just learning the steps can be a challange.

11 Likes

That came out reallly well! I like it!

9 Likes

Your deck will be cozy this winter :snowman: @charlaine Great job :+1:

8 Likes

You did a wonderful job! Your tarot bag is beautiful! I love tarot bags! I have a lot but my decks are different sizes so they all don’t fit into a bag. Then, there’s my box that has the goddess symbol with nice designs for my main deck.

By the way, I think you’d make a killing selling tarot bags!

8 Likes

I will try, but I’m just all thumbs when I sew.

7 Likes

send me the lxhxd of your deck and I can make you one with that fabric if youd like

6 Likes

we all are when we start. like anything its a learning curve and takes time and practice. it also depends on what type of machine you use.

6 Likes

True. That does make your bag priceless!

5 Likes

Oh my goddess, I adore that fabric! I have a couple of new decks that are larger than standard size and I’ve been having a heck of a time finding a tarot bag that fits them. You did a great job!! @charlaine

Kat

4 Likes

if youd like semd me the LxHxW and i can make you a cpl

5 Likes