So it's official

It’s official! As of November 21st, I will have completed the legal procedure to change my name to my Witch name. I will legally and forever be August Tenacity Wanderingthought. Just got tired of hiding who I really am from the world at large. :+1:t4: :+1:t4: :smiley: :smiley:

22 Likes

@August_Wandering That is awesome news! I’m so happy for you!

9 Likes

That’s so amazing! :tada: :partying_face:

Congratulations!

8 Likes

Congratulations!

9 Likes

That’s great! So happy for you!

8 Likes

@August_Wandering I will legally and forever be August Tenacity Wanderingthought.

I am so happy for you! :people_hugging: That’s really awesome! :magic_wand: And I love you name :heart:

8 Likes

That’s great news!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:very happy for you!

9 Likes

Omg!! That is wonderful!!! I am so happy for you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Congratulations!!!

9 Likes

Gorgeous name for a gorgeous soul! Congratulations!!!

9 Likes

Thank you all! I’m quite excited, but at the same time I’m a bit overwhelmed with how much paperwork lies ahead of me in order to change bank accounts, credit cards, website handles, etc… But I think it is worth it!

I really appreciate all of your support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

The paperwork is always the tough part- but for each new document that you get to write your name on with pride, it will be worth the hard work! :heart:

Congrats to you @August_Wandering! :tada: :sparkles:

6 Likes