So much energy durning the full moon

I don’t sleep the week before the full moon and my sun sign is Taurus ! So I am getting a lot done this week :pray:t2::heart::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: any one have some fun things for me to do, I am up amd open to any fun things to do .

6 Likes

@darlene3 hi I feel you on the full moon energy lol. There are so many things you could do. What do you enjoy? I myself am not very crafty but I enjoy making herbal medicine and lotions and creams. I use this time of year to make salves and get stocked up on everything my family uses. If you would like to try any of those I can send you a recipe if you like

9 Likes

I would love some recipes I make a lot of oil but I would love to make creams, lotions that would be amazing. Thank you so much :pray:t2:

6 Likes

No problem. Happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

While the full moon effects us all different, I completely understand why you might have so much energy, @darlene3! Not only is it a Full Moon, it’s also a lunar eclipse and Blood Moon- plus there is the Leonids meteor shower this week, it’s a very exciting time! :milky_way: :star_struck:

Crystal shared some great advice for witchy things you might do with your energy. If you’re craving some crafting, I would recommend exploring the following in the forum:

You can also explore forum posts for specifically lotions and creams.

Good luck and happy crafting! Have a blessed full moon :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Thank you so much I am up already :innocent: I can’t wait to make something fun :pray:t2:

4 Likes

My sun sign is Taurus too!! Taurus :sunny::ox:
I’m right there with you doing so many things possible.

4 Likes

Share ideas haha I’m always looking for things to do !! By tomorrow night I’ll start to sleep again , can’t wait to get some rest hahha

4 Likes

@darlene3 hi sorry for the delay. Here are 2 very basic recipes to try. A body butter and a lip balm. Can switch the essential oils for your needs.

5 Likes

I need a couple things for the body butter but I’ve always wanted to learn how to make it! Thank you!!!

4 Likes

@christina4 your welcome. I hope you enjoy making it

4 Likes

Great thank you so much

3 Likes

Your welcome. Sorry for my messy notes lol I was in a hurry

4 Likes