So very, very new!

Hello all. Been on the site since Jan 1st. I have learned so much already. Daily devotions, candles, courses and now I’m creating my first altar. It’s all so very interesting. I’m not sure where I will end up or how I will identify myself (Wiccan, Pagan, eclectic, chaos…) but I believe that too can change as I continue on my spiritual path. I started out, years ago, with daily tarot and journaling. Then became interested in candle magic and here I am.
It’s good to be here and good to meet you all.
Until next time. Live, Laugh, Love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray::pray::pray:

11 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. I’m a chaos witch and devotee of Loki. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

10 Likes

I’m Poly when comes to religion and my path I use and follow all I won’t use any magic to harm anyone or anything my big rule. I’m John nice to meet you iv been practicing over 30 years. I work with Hecate

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. I walk with Lucifer and Satan. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask. Feel free to join in anywhere :smiling_face:

Blessed be :magic_wand:

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

No worries about feeling you have to classify yourself or your practice right now, or ever! Part of what’s wonderful about magick is the journey and exploring new facets to see what fits and what doesn’t for you!

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Welcome, @daniel7! So happy to have you join us!

10 Likes

@daniel7
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @daniel7

It’s nice to meet you, Daniel. I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch from Colorado. It’s been quite a few years since I started my spiritual path, and it’s changed many times. I like to ask questions and learn new things. Make yourself at home, and welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Hello @daniel7,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I want to second this- as we learn and grow on our life journeys, it’s only natural that our practice grows along with us. Feel free to explore and pursue your interests- I hope the many resources around continue to be helpful for you in your studies! :books: :sparkles:

Wishing you all the best- make yourself at home here, Daniel!

Blessed be :sparkles:

10 Likes

Hi, @daniel7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! And you’re creating your first altar, that’s so neat! Good luck with that.

If you have any questions about anything at all, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

@daniel7 welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
glad you are here with us!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @daniel7 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It sounds like you’ve been pretty busy with your studies - that’s great! There is so much to read and learn here at Spells8 - information from all walks of life and many different paths. I’m sure you’ll have much more to read and learn, too.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around - feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hi John, thank you for the comment. I am interested in Hecate and was wondering if you have any advice for a good book on Hecate to read. Thank you.

8 Likes

This is just one, I saw a hecate book I want to read at my witchys store. I don’t have a hecate book but every spell book I own has parts of Hecate in it and information

May Hecate bless you

So mote it be

9 Likes

Thank you. I’ll check it out.

9 Likes

There is a master post with many different titles of books on Hekate here

Perhaps you’ll find one or two there!

Kat
:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes