Softie Saturday - Pet love 😻

@limeberry, thank you for this post! This is great Sat post! Yes, animals are our guardian angels! Don’t know what i do without my pet(s)

5 Likes

This is my Jersey, she’s 9 years old and my baby. I had a second dog named Mia, a chihuahua, who past away a little over 2 years ago. Still miss her greatly, but her memory is always alive, around me- which makes me happy when I think about her.

Here is Jersey or J. The first thing she does when we wake up is to cuddle under my neck, to say good morning. It’s the sweetest feeling, ever.
Lovely to meet everyone’s pets.
Blessed be.

9 Likes

Here’s my rescue Rottweiler cross Sherlock Bones.

And my cockatiels Rufus and Woodstock.

4344c03f-3a51-4c6b-8ca0-8ae9c4142279

399c01e6-225c-446e-aace-6d11d20c69e9

8 Likes

This is Samantha. On certain occasions she is also known as the Baby of Satan or Rosemary’s baby…

10 Likes

This is my Female cat Pheobe with her both litters of kittens :heartpulse: they are all grown now :heartpulse:
pheobe

This is my male cat Angus :heartpulse: He is the Daddy :heartpulse:

And this is their son Steve :heartpulse: He’s my sister’s cat :heartpulse:

steve 2

Not sure how I missed this post before now lol! Everyone’s fur/feather babies are gorgeous :heart_eyes_cat: @IrisW I had a pair of cockatiels when i was growing up, we called them Mickey and Minnie :slight_smile:

10 Likes

The older yellow cockatiel is Rufus. The younger grey one is Woodstock and hubby was responsible for naming him. I know the name and colour do not match but he was insistent…

5 Likes

Aww! They’re so cute! Especially the grumpy face on Sawyer! HEE! I just wanna snuggle them up!

6 Likes

@walter Jersey is so cute!

Sherlock Bones? Great name! Cute doggo. And what lovely birds!

HEE! I think of Bewitched when I see the name of Samantha. She’s awfully sweet looking, I’m sure she couldn’t be that evol.

What wonderful fur babies! I miss having a kitten, they’re so much fun, although I don’t think I want another one. It’s difficult enough to not step on Max.

I’ll try to post a picture of him tomorrow, it’s too dark right now and I’m too lazy to get up and turn on all the lights. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Awww those kitties! So sweetly snuggled up and sleeping! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Amethyst @CelestiaMoon I do miss them sometimes :heartpulse: But then I see my friend’s, who just got a kitten, curtains and I remember why I like them all grown up as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s just me, the kids and the Ol’ married couple now the kittens all found nice homes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got my sister to send me some of these cause I was too lazy to go and shout them both in for a photo :joy: I’ve got plenty of printed photos around the house just none on my phone <3

4 Likes

Those are good photos, no matter who took them! LOL.

5 Likes

The Rotty, is So cute! Love cockatiels, had one in my younger years and lived to be 16… was a great little bird

5 Likes

@Amethyst , thank you!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Really excited to have received Sherlock’s DNA results from Wisdom Panel confirming he really is a Heinz 57 :joy::paw_prints:

IMG_20210420_212217_485
IMG_20210420_212217_570
IMG_20210420_212217_608

6 Likes

Aw, he’s the best of all worlds :heart_eyes: I didnt even know doggy DNA testing was a thing?? Can you do it with cats?? lol :heartpulse:

3 Likes

No idea about cats I’m afraid.

I didn’t bother DNA testing my last dog as although he was a mix I’d met his parents so had a rough idea of where he came from. Sherlock being a rescue that’s come over from Ireland though well curiosity got the better of me :dog2:

4 Likes

Moggies are a bit different I suppose, they are all Heinz 57’s unless it’s a specific breeder. That’s so cute though bless him :heartpulse: We had a rescue dalmation called Tara growing up and she was such an awesome Doggo :heartpulse: They just need someone to love them :heartpulse:

4 Likes

That’s quite a mix! :smiley:

3 Likes