Something for the witches ⚠️ TW⚠️

No wolf can love me better my friend. Now run fast thru the forest let nothing get in your way my beautiful, your mesmerizing…

8 Likes
7 Likes

Wow I love this song , :heart:

9 Likes

I’m so glad you like it. I just discovered him. All his other songs are badass too! I shared one in my Lucifer Experience post and two others in my warning sensitive post videos

8 Likes

And another

Or two :laughing:

8 Likes

Good music slicks hair back and dances

8 Likes

Ohh this is good too. Sorry if I’ve gone over the rail. Don’t be afraid to tell me if I have.

8 Likes

Smiles big. Teeth showing smile :grin:

8 Likes

Naw your good more music please :smiling_face: :wink: I’m the same way hehe

8 Likes
8 Likes

Love jamming out to the music you sent

8 Likes

Ooooff this guy is killing.

I just thought they went with your theme here.

I’m glad you like I am too. I just saved it all too. Brand new to me as well

8 Likes

My grandfather had green eyes to. I have blue

8 Likes

I come from a long line of green eyed Hungarian gypsies on Mom’s side. Dad was adopted. So dunno there. But I look like my ma more than dad. My grandpa that adopted my dad is my everything. I miss him quite terribly. Even though I have talked to him recently in spirit. If I cried he cried.i was his heart and he was mine i wish I would have been there more. I was there but I wasn’t.

8 Likes

I look like my dad more then my mom like 100% like him
But the wizard witch bloodline came from my mom’s side polish

8 Likes

I didn’t really know them. My mom’s dad died when she was a teen. He was all she had. She was left with a abusive mom. From what I hear he was this amazing guy. I wish I could have met him. He loved sports. And I was always big in playing sports and I was really good. Started playing softball at like 4 or 5 playing pickle with my dad and his friends. Dodging them trying to touch base. I had like 20 something first place trophies. A few second place. I was also a swimmer . Still will swim any chance I get can’t keep me out.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.