Somewhat newbie here

Merry meet everyone. New here but have been somewhat practicing for a few years but decided I need more than self-learning lol. Also hope to make new friends

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @michelle64

I am so glad you have joined us! You are in the right place to make friends! Have you found the Courses? :books: That’s a good place to start. If you have any questions just ask Q&A :thinking:

I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi @michelle64! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’re here! We love making new friends! A great way to do that is to jump in and start commenting on a post. Like yesterday’s Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week post. We share what’s going on in our lives and what we’re doing for the full moon. Stuff like that.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Merry meet @michelle64 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

One can cover a lot of ground learning on their own, but it’s truly amazing to experience the boost that comes from learning with others. We are a group of mostly solitary witches and practitioners, but the community aspect of the online coven paired with the wealth of resources here never fails to amaze me. And sometimes what we need most of all as solitaries is just warm encouragement and comraderie! :handshake: :heart:

Please know that you are very welcome here- make yourself at home! There are always Activities and happenings going on, so please feel free to jump into anything that catches your eye. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! We are all here and happy to help :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome, @michelle64! Glad you’re here! :grinning: :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.