Sorry if i haven't replied

Hi all, i just want to apologise if i haven’t replied to anyone on my last posts, unfortunately my laptop charger seized which is the third one so had to invest a little more for a better one. Missed you all :heart:

11 Likes

Ooh, I HATE being computerless. Glad you are back with us, love!

7 Likes

Yikes! I hope you were able to get a trusty new charger- may this one serve you better than the last! :pray:

Missed you too, @TheMuslimWitch- glad to have you back! :heart::blush:

7 Likes

Glad you were able to get a new charger! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks and me too. It is like i lost a limb lol.

5 Likes

Thank you :heart: Would love to say third time is the charm, but this is the fourth. The tech guy said that it could be a surge in the laptop itself. Fingers crossed 'wrong. I mean my kids are pretty rough with the cords too so most likely the reason the heads bend and cords fray… :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you and me too :blush:

5 Likes

Have you tried getting a cord protector? They have these wrap things that go around the cord to try and help protect them from wear and tear. There’s one called “CritterCord” meant to protect the cord from pets, but I imagine it (or something like it) could help keep the cords safe from kids too! :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

Never heard of this will look into it thanks :blush:

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure :blush:

Blessed be! :heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.