Soul Cakes 🎃

@Melora_Fae i make my own mix too. But somehow i have small bottles of it. I think my mom gave them to me at some point when took over making the pies for my dad (he was actually my step dad, but he was my dad if that makes sense)

9 Likes

@christeena That totally makes sense :heart: That’s how I was with my half brother!

7 Likes

I am very excited to have seen this recipe and cannot wait to try it! This will be the first Samhain that I semi- openly celebrate. Thank you so much!

7 Likes

You’re welcome, @joy4! I hope you like them!

5 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

You’re welcome!

6 Likes

I’m baking mine right now! The kitchen smells ah-MAZ-ing and I can hardly wait to try them - of course I’ll have to save a couple for my Samhain ritual tomorrow. My dough turned out a bit soft, but I just formed them by hand instead of rolling them out. I think they’ll still be good. Thanks so much, again, for sharing the recipe!

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I wish I could smell your kitchen! Let us know how they turn out!

6 Likes

They’re delicious! (I just couldn’t wait, they’re still warm lol) Like a pumpkin spice sugar cookie. I am so excited to share them with the god and goddess tomorrow - and my family. Perfect for this festive season!

9 Likes

I used regular granulated sugar and a pumpkin spice seasoning in mine, and they turned out wonderfully

8 Likes

That’s great! I’m so glad you liked the recipe! Thanks for letting me know!

5 Likes

My daughter and I will be making these in a little bit!

6 Likes

Yay! I hope you like them!

5 Likes

Love this I’m definitely making this one too.

6 Likes

We made these yesterday and they’re pretty good!

5 Likes

Glad you like the recipe!

Ooh, yay! I’m so glad they turned out well!

5 Likes